8 Channel Amcrest 1080P Tribrid HDCVI 3TB DVR Security Camera System
- Amcrest Tribrids offer the advantage of supporting HD Over Analog side by side with IP cameras. These systems bring crisp 1920x1080p resolution to the closed-circuit platform while allowing you to take advantage of existing CCTV/coaxial infrastructure.
- Includes 8 heavy-duty metal bullet cameras capable of 1280 x 720p video. All our HDCVI cameras feature a 3.6mm lens and 75 Degree viewing angle. View and record with remote viewing on standard web browsers PC/MAC, iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- Plug & Play setup: Scan QR Code on DVR from “Amcrest View” App to access live viewing and playback. Instead of having multiple devices accessible through the network, the DVR Functions as the single access point for all cameras connected over analog.
- USB backup feature for peace of mind, IP66 heavy-duty metal indoor/outdoor weatherproof cameras, and powerful IR-LED night vision. All systems CE & FCC certified with UL compliant power supplies.
- Pre-installed 3 TB hard-drive records continuously for 360 hours on 8 channels in 1080p @ 30fps, or much longer (30-50 days) using motion detection or scheduled recording. Uncompressed latency-free analog transmission ensures you see things as they happen.
In this bundle
8-Channel 1080p HDCVI DVR with pre-installed 3 TB HDD / 8 x 1080p (2.1MP) Cameras (White) / Easy QR code setup process / VGA & HDMI Output / Web and Smartphone remote viewing / Transfer to external storage via USB
This kit features easy DIY assembly and includes:
- 1x 1080p 8-Channel DVR w/ Pre-Installed 3TB HDD
- 8x 2.1MP Bullet Cameras
- 4x 60ft Cables
- 4x 100ft Cables
- 1x 8CH Power Supply
- 1x DVR Power Supply
- User Manual and Quick Start Guide
- All purchases from Amcrest Authorized Retailers include a 1 Year Domestic Warranty plus Lifetime Support
1080p 8-Channel DVR w/ Pre-Installed 3TB HDD
Residential surveillance uses:
(1) Exteriors: porches, backyards, patios, gardens, pools.
(2) Interiors: bedrooms, nurseries, garages, guest houses.
(3) The cameras protect your home by deterring trespassers.
Business surveillance uses:
(1) Exteriors: entrances, car parks, courtyards, shipping bays.
(2) Interiors: retail, offices, warehouses, stockrooms, lobbies.
(3) Visible cameras deter criminal activities & let you observe customers and employees in recorded footage or real time.
Amcrest HDCVI technology transmits HD video over coaxial at a rate of 1080p @ 30fps, allowing for long-distance and cost-effective HD video transmission up to 984ft (300m). The signal is transmitted uncompressed which eliminates latency and allows for real-time, highly reliable video security without loss or delay. The cameras connect point-to-point directly to the DVR providing a highly secure closed network as well as a painless and non-complex plug-and-play setup process. In addition, system is smartphone compatible (iPhone, Android) as well as viewable over the internet using standard web-browsers on PC and MAC. This is a tribrid system which is backwards compatible with 960H and traditional analog cameras as well as IP cameras
- 8 channels
DVR HDD Size
- preinstalled 3TB
Video 4 or 8 CH:
- 1920 x 1080p (1920tvl)
- 30fps Realtime Uncompressed
- Yes: Single Coax Cable Transmits Video, Audio and Controls; ONVIF Compliant IP Cameras Also Supported
Signal Transmit Distance
- Up to 984ft
- IP66 Indoor/Outdoor Heavy Duty Metal Weatherproof Cameras
Night Vision and FOV
- Up to 65ft IR-LED Night Vision,
- Wide 75 degree Viewing Angle
Web and Mobile Access
- QR Code Scan with “Amcrest View” App
- Windows: IE/Chrome/Firefox; Mac: Safari; Phone (iOS and Android): Free Amcrest View app
Continuous Recording Time
- 360 Hours at Highest Resolution,
- 30-50+ Days Using Lower Resolutions and Motion Detection
1 Year US Warranty and Lifetime Support
IP66 heavy-duty metal weatherproof cameras.
All of our Tribrid systems come with heavy-duty metal IP66 cameras engineered to perform in severe environmental conditions. The IP66 rating is awarded for devices that have tested as completely airtight against dust and able to endure any kind of wind and rain.
Number Of Included Cameras
- 8 cameras
Night Vision Range
- 65 feet / 20 meters