- Extraordinary Quality: Supports 8-Channel 1080p Resolution
- Record in Widescreen, Quick Access QR Code Remote Viewing on iPhone, iPad, and Android (w/ included Amcrest View app)
- Remotely Access Using Standard Windows and Mac Browsers
- Easy to Install: Connect to and Manage All Cameras on Your Network via Ethernet Cables
- Feature-Rich OSD: Camera Name, Time, Motion Detection, Video Loss, Lock, and Record Status Icons
- Multiple Trigger/Alarm Events: Recording, PTZ, Tour, Video Push, Email, FTP, and Buzzer
- Custom Record Modes (e.g. Manual, Scheduled, Motion Detection) and Record Intervals (1-120min)
- USB Backup Feature for Peace of Mind
What’s in the box
- 1 x Amcrest NV4108E POE NVR
- 1 x USB Mouse
- 1 x Network Cable
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x User Manual, Quick Start Guide & CD
- 1 Year Warranty When Purchased from Foscam
The DVR finally brings 1080p HD quality to a NVR that can be viewed on vivid, crystal-clear 1920x1080p resolution. Experience true High Definition video unlike any other system as your monitor brings everything to life. Whether you are recording, taking snapshots, or checking Motion Detection alerts, no detail will make it past you even if it tried
8-Channel NVR with PoE
Connect up to 8 PoE cameras at once that you can control at the same time through the NVR’s on-screen display! You can record with up to 8 x 720p cameras @ 30fps OR with up to 4 x 1080p cameras @ 30fps onto any hard drive size up to 4TB (hard drive not included) and utilize motion detection and scheduled recordings to record for a lot longer than continuous recording would allow. In addition, all the Ethernet ports on the back panel also support PoE, which saves you from having to use PoE splitters or injectors.
Real-Time, No Latency Viewing and Night Vision
The HD NVR’s closed-circuit design allows you to watch things happen as they happen. With a high-speed, dedicated, dual-core embedded processor, you can be ensured that your recorded footage will have virtually no latency which allows for real-time, highly reliable video security streams without loss or delay. You may as well be standing right there! Also, with night vision, not even the cover of dark can protect an intruder from the IR LEDs that will illuminate and capture their every move in detail.
Remote Viewing and Storage
When you bring your DVR online, you can tap into your system and check on all your cameras at any time from anywhere in the world! You can do this through the Amcrest View smartphone/tablet app as well as through the web interface once it has been setup for remote viewing
Amcrest View App for iPhone or Android
Free yourself from having to sit at a computer to check on your cameras! Now, you can take them with you on the go by pulling up live feeds with the new Amcrest View app. It is free to download and available on the App Store and Play Store. The DVR comes with a QR-code for a quick and painless plug-and-play setup for remote viewing on your smartphone. Just scan it into the app and start viewing right away!
USB for Data Transfers and HDMI or VGA Output
4 full Terabytes of storage space not enough? You don’t have to delete old recordings to make room. Now you can pop in a USB drive or cable and backup your most important videos to an external storage device! And you can choose between standard and high definition output to any monitor or TV of your choice. Imagine showing off your cameras on the big screen!
- Amcrest’s NV4108E-HS NVR supports hard drives up to 6 Terabytes, while Featuring 8CH 1080p Recording, Playback & Live View @ Real-Time 30fps, as well as 8CH 3MP Recording and 4CH Playback @ 30fps, 8CH 4MP Recording and 4CH Playback @ 30fps, and 8CH 5MP Recording and 3CH Playback @ 30fps.
- Supports Amcrest IP Cameras and provides limited support for third party brand ONVIF compliant IP Cameras. Intelligent search, playback, and backup functions provide enhanced ease of use and security (for example, motion detection event and exact search functions that are accurate to one second).
- Plug & Play setup, Easy to configure, access and control. Scan QR Code on NVR from “Amcrest View” app to instantly access live viewing and playback. Connects to and manages all the POE IP cameras on your network directly through their ethernet cables for ultimate ease and convenience in a home security system.
- Blazing throughput of 80Mbps enables you to watch things happen as they happen: real-time, highly reliable HD video without loss or delay. Conveniently packaged with extras such as USB mouse, network cable, and quick start guide with user manual and CD.
- Includes USB backup feature for peace of mind. All systems CE & FCC certified with UL compliant power supplies. Guaranteed for a Full Year from purchase with US Support and US Warranty offered exclusively by Amcrest.
- 4/8-ch series products support 4/8 HD connections respectively.
- Total bandwidth: supports 28/56Mbps respectively.
- OS: Embedded Linux real-time operating system
- Operation Interface: WEB/Local GUI
- Video Decode Type: H.264/MJPEG/MJPEG4
- Decode Capability: Max 2-ch 5M 25fps or 4-ch 3M 25fps or 4-ch 1080P 30fps or 8-ch 720P 30fs
- Video Input: 4/8-ch network compression video input
- Video Output: 1-channel VGA analog video output
- HDMI: 1-ch HDMI output. Version number is 1.4
- Window Split: 1/4/8/9-window
- Audio input: 1-ch bidirectional talk input
- Audio-output: 1-ch bidirectional talk input
- Audio Compression Standard: G.711a
- ALarm: N/A
- Storage: 1 built-in SATA port
- Multiple-Channel Playback: Max 4-channel 1080P playback
Port and Indicator
- RS232 Port: N/A
- RS485 Port: N/A
- USB Port: 2 periph USB 2.0 ports.
- Network Connection: 1 RJ45 10/100Mbps self-adaptive Ethernet port.
- PoE Port: 8
- Power Port: 1 power socket. Power adapter supplies DC 48V power
- Power Consumption: 10W (Excludes HDD)
- Working Temperature: -10 degree C~55 degree C
- Working Humidity: 10%~90%
- Air pressure: 86kPa~106kPa
- Dimension: 325mmx250.58mmx51mm
- Weight: 0.5kg~1kg (Excludes HDD)
- Installation Mode: Desk installation
Click Here to Shop 8 Channel Amcrest NV4108E-HS 1080p (8CH 1080p/3MP/4MP/5MP) NVR Supports up to 8 x 1080p (2.1MP) WiFi Cameras @30fps Realtime, Supports up to 6TB HDD!
Hikvision DS-7616NI-E2/16P POE 16 Channel NVR Embedded Plug & Play Network Video Recorder H264 ONVIF English Version (Support Firmware Upgrade)
- Firstrend 8CH Wireless NVR System With 8pcs 1080P HD Security Camera
- Safevant 8CH Video Security System with 8pcs 960P Wireless Security Cameras
- 16 Channel Amcrest 960H 1TB Security Camera DVR