Amaryllo Ares Biometric Auto Tracking Outdoor PTZ Camera
- Ares is designed to withstand harsh weather conditions with an IP66 Weather Resistant Certification. Ares can withstand temperatures from -40° to 140°F (-40° to 60°C).
- 360° Auto Tracking eliminates the need for multiple cameras facing different positions Say goodbye to blind spots and be immediately alerted to potential threats, even from behind! Use Blockout and Activity Zones to cut down on false alarms cause by background movement.
- Fast Facial Recognition means that your family members can be recognized in seconds! If someone who isn’t recognized enters your property, you will receive notifications and use Video Playback Alert to review the last 10 seconds of any notification at a glance!
- See what is going on whether it’s day or night! Triton is equipped with Infrared Night Vision so you’ll never miss a moment!
- Video quality is automatically adjusted depending on the bandwidth. Get seamless, uninterrupted live streaming.
Ares is the biometric outdoor security camera that is designed to protect your home. Ares is able to auto track moving objects 360°, covering blind spots. You’ll never miss a moment as auto tracking eliminates the need for multiple cameras facing different areas. Designed for the outdoors, Ares is certified with IP66 weather resistance. From the free smartphone app, you can live stream, review footage and upgrade your subscription plan to unlock biometric features such as fire, human, vehicle and pet recognition.
Fire Warning Support
Amaryllo debuts the revolutionary fire alert for smart homeowners. Ares employs state-of-the-art cloud intelligence technology to spot fire hazards and dispatch fire warning alerts via push notifications on the mobile app. Amaryllo uses real-time picture frame analysis to identify changes on the premise and can alert you of a fire which could be spotted.
- This system is not intended to replace fire or smoke detectors, it can only spot the possible fire on-premise.
- Amaryllo biometric auto-tracking robotic camera could recognize the fire within 20 feet.
- Available on select plans.
Fire Warning Snapshot
Receive an immediate fire warning notification when possible fire is recognized. You can tap on the green icon to make a quick phone call to get emergency services before too much damage is done and locate the cause of the fire.
Ares can differentiate between Human, Pet, and Vehicle with object detection. Know immediately what’s going on with instant push notifications.
IP66 Weather Resistant Certification
Ares is designed with the outdoors in mind and can, therefore, withstand temperature from -40° to 140°F (-40° to 60°C). Ares is made with industrial-grade material that can withstand harsh outdoor weather conditions.
Do you ever wish you knew what your pets were up to when you’re out of the house? Much like our human and vehicle detection features, the pet detection feature allows users to be informed on what their camera is seeing directly from a notification on their phone. Spot dogs, cats and birds from up to 20 feet away! It’s available on select plans.
What if you could see the most frequented areas around your property after a thief broke in? Amaryllo’s biometric cameras offer heat map, the advanced technology that allows homeowners to quickly identify the most trafficked spots in one glance! Our biometric Heat Mapping technology analyzes an area over a period of time to calculate which spots are most commonly occupied by people. Using this data you can see where your family members usually gather around your house, and which spots are most neglected. The data is displayed with a color gradient, red indicating most visited and blue indicating least visited. The Heat mapping image is updated every hour and data is refreshed by the end of the day. It’s available on select plans.
What if you could see the path pattern when a thief broke into your property? Amaryllo’s biometric cameras offer path tracking technologies to allow homeowners to quickly identify the path movement in one glance! Amaryllo’s path tracking technology uses AI analytics to record recent human activity and compile path data. The app is then able to display the last ten spots where a human has been detected around your property. It’s available on select plans.
256-bit Military Grade Encryption
Amaryllo employs 256-bit military grade encryption which is one of the most secure encryption methods after 128- and 192-bit encryption, and is used in most modern encryption algorithms, protocols and technologies including AES and SSL.https://youtu.be/d7IE-ylju2c
|Wireless||Embedded Wi-Fi (2.4G) 802.11 b/g/n|
|RJ45 Cable||Cat 5E UTP outside PE cover|
|Multiple Wi-Fi Access Points||Connect up to 4 Wi-Fi Networks|
|Snapshot / Text / Oine Alert||Yes|
|10-Second Video Alert||Yes1|
|Audio||Built-in Speaker and Microphone|
|Real-Time Two-Way Communication||Yes|
|Motion / Audio Detection||Yes|
|Day / Night Vision||Yes|
|Intruder Warning Light / Alarm||Yes|
|Multiple Viewers Support||Yes|
|Activity / Blockout Zones||Max: 4|
|Field of View (FOV)||108° (Diagonal)|
|Fixed Lens||EFL 4.0 mm / F2.1|
|Pan / Tilt||Pan: 360° / Tilt: -10 to 80°|
|Frame Rate||1920 x 1080 up to 30 fps|
|Resolution||2M Pixels FHD|
|Streaming Quality||Automatically Adjusted|
|Video Compression||H.264, MJPEG|
|Video Resolution||1080p, 720p, 480p, 360p|
|Image Sensor||1/2.7” CMOS|
|IR / Flash LEDs||IR LEDs: 4, Flash LEDs: 2|
|MIMO Antenna||Embedded 2 x 2|
|Local Storage||Built-in 8GB memory|
|Mobile OS Requirements||iOS: 10.0 and up / Android: 5.0 and up|
|Google Services Connection||Yes|
|PC Browser Support||Chrome / Firefox|
|Network Protocol||TCP/IP, UDP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, DHCP, NTP, WPS|
|NAS Support||SMB / CIFS|
|Power Consumption||100V ~ 240V (12V/3.75A DC)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||16 x 13 x 11 cm / 6.3” x 5.1″ x 4.3″|
|Weight||900 g / 31.75 oz|
|Ingress Protection Rating||IP66|
|Ambient Operating Temperature||-40°F ~ 140°F / -40°C ~ 60°C|
|Warranty||One-Year Part Warranty|
- AVD1001 Arlo Video Doorbell
- Amcrest IP2M-866EW PTZ Camera Outdoor
- Reolink Argus PT Outdoor Wifi PTZ Camera