Amcrest IP4M-1028E ProHD Outdoor 4-Megapixel PoE Vandal Dome IP Security Camera
- Superior HD 4 Megapixel Video Resolution at 30fps with latest Ambarella Chipset. Record and Playback using an Amcrest or ONVIF NVR, FTP, or Blue Iris. Optional Amcrest Cloud Video Recording service is also available.
- Quick Power Over Ethernet Setup via iPhone or Android Smartphone using the Amcrest View App (Included). Seamlessly Stream Video Directly to Your Smartphone, Tablet, Apple Mac or Windows PC. This is a Power Over Ethernet (POE) camera and requires a separate POE Injector or POE Switch to operate. A power supply and a POE injector are NOT included, and are sold separately.
- Remarkable Field of View with Wide 118 degree degree Viewing Angle, Intelligent Digital Zoom, and IR LED Night Vision Up to 98 feet. IP67 Weatherproof housing protects against most weather effects, while IK10 Vandal Resistant Housing is able to withstand sudden high-impact
- Stay in Touch with Intelligent Motion Alerts, Email Alerts/Snapshots as well as Mobile and Web Apps (Safari, Firefox, IE Supported – Chrome Supported on Amcrest Cloud).
- All cameras CE and FCC certified with UL compliant. Full 1-Year US Warranty and Lifetime Support Provided Directly from Amcrest.
Amcrest ProHD 4MP POE Security Vandal Dome Camera IP4M-1028E (White): Quick and Easy Setup / Wide 118 degree FOV / Remote Web Access from Smartphone or Tablet / Storage to NVR or Amcrest Cloud / Intelligent Digital Zoom / Night Vision Up to 98ft / Smart Motion Alerts
Superior HD 4MP at 30FPS
Featuring the latest Sony IMX322 progressive scanning image sensor and the Ambarella S2Lm chipset, the Amcrest ProHD camera soaks in the entire scene, dynamically painting all the vivid colors and rich imagery, pixel by pixel, onto your computer screen or smartphone in full 2688×1520 resolution at 30 frames per second (FPS). No need to strain your eyes, lean in close, or play the guessing game when you have this level of detail.
FTP & NVR Storage
In addition to Amcrest Cloud, the Amcrest ProHD camera can also record to an FTP server, onto your local computer, or to any Amcrest NVR (not included). You’ll have full control over your recordings and can manage them however you’d like.
Smart Motion Alerts
The Amcrest View Pro app frees you from having to check in just to find out what’s been happening lately. Instead, get immediate push notifications and alarm details sent to your smartphone while you’re on the go. Launch straight into the app, choose an event from the Event List, and jump right to the relevant recording or snapshot. Life doesn’t wait around, and neither should you.
Advanced Zone Detection
Create distinct motion detection zones to completely customize control over what you’re monitoring. This is an effective way to ensure that you only record what you need when its important. Each zone includes its own sensitivity and threshold meters so you can fine-tune it exactly to your liking. Let the Amcrest camera hold its focus so you don’t have to lose yours.
Intelligent Timeline Playback
Your stored recordings and pictures are precious, and having that data at hand is the whole point of using a security camera. Whether sharing with friends and family, or presenting evidence in a court case, it is important to be able to immediately identify, track down, playback, and export what you want, when you want it. The Amcrest camera’s intuitive searchable timeline will make your life easier, save you time, and act as a sophisticated built-in video player.
Infrared Night Vision
Cutting-edge night vision technology allows you to get a crystal clear picture even when it’s dark. This camera has 30 IR LEDs which transmit their infrared rays in a frequency imperceptible to the human eye. The IR lights cast brightly which provides an astounding 98 feet of night vision range. With this powerful feature, you can gain total awareness over the previously unseen and do so in a way that is undetectable.
Secure SSL connections via HTTPS
The Amcrest ProHD camera features secure SSL connections via HTTPS to comply with modern WiFi standards for encrypted connections. This way you can always be assured that, as you play your footage, you’re also playing it safe.