Amcrest UltraHD 4K 16CH DVR System with 8pcs 4k Camera
- See every detail in 4K (8-Megapixel) Ultra HD resolution so you can finally decipher face from fiction. Configure your home security system with an easy plug and play setup. Avoid the hassle of multiple cables by transmitting video over a single BNC cable with this pentabrid DVR.
- Includes eight security cameras that will define your security system. Experience a super-wide 87° viewing angle, motion detection, and night vision up to 100ft. This camera is equipped with an IP67 weatherproof housing so it can endure the elements. Additional Cameras can be purchased under ASIN: B07FWZ7293.
- Receive text and email notifications as soon as your outdoor camera detects motion. Always stay in the know – even when you’re on the go – by viewing your surveillance camera’s footage on your smartphone or computer.
- Record, playback and store footage directly onto your DVR with a pre-installed 2TB hard drive. This security system is capable of supporting up to an 10TB hard drive (not included). Loop recording overwrites your oldest files so you can review your most recent footage.
- At Amcrest, we want to ensure the safety of our customers, their loved ones, homes, and businesses. You’ll receive a full 1-year US Warranty and Lifetime Support provided directly from Amcrest.
What’s in the box
- 1 x 4K (8-Megapixel) 16-Channel Analog DVR with Pre-Installed 2TB Hard Drive (AMDV80M16-H5)
- 8 x 4K Security Bullet Cameras (AMC4KBC36P-W)
- 1 x 4PACK 60 Feet BNC Cables (4PACK-SCABLEHD60B-PP)
- 1 x 4PACK 100 Feet BNC Cables (4PACK-SCABLEHD100B-PP)
- 2 x 4-Way Power Supply Splitter (US12V4CH)
- 1 Year Warranty When Purchased from Amcrest.
- *Additional Cameras can be purchased under ASIN: B07FWZ7293.*
Watch things happen as they happen: receive real-time, highly reliable Ultra HD video without loss or delay, transmitted at ultra-long wireless range. Pentabrid provides a highly secure closed network as well as a painless and non-complex plug-and-play setup process. A new cornerstone in the consumer market for private security technologies and an unsurpassed value with a 1 Year Domestic Warranty plus Lifetime Support, each system is further enhanced by the plethora of features outlined below.
Amcrest 4K 16-Channel Pentabrid DVR (Hard-Drive NOT Included) / Pentabrid Technology Supports: HD-CVI, AHD, TVI, CVBS, and IP / Easy QR code setup process / VGA & HDMI Output / Web and Smartphone remote viewing / 8CH 4K @7fps / Transfer to external storage via USB
- Uncompressed, latency free, point-to-point raw data HD megapixel video transmission up to 4K (3840x2160P) @7fps.
- Auto Signal Compensation (ASC) technology provides reliable long distance signal transmission up to 700m (2,296ft) at 4K (8MP).
- Web browser viewing as well as Plug and Play mobile viewing via QR code scan compatible with iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- Transmits video and controls over a single coaxial cable. Utilizes existing coaxial cable networks, reducing the need to run new cables.
- Cameras, Camera Power Supplies and Camera Video Cables are NOT INCLUDED and are SOLD SEPARATELY.
- Experience superior clarity of real-time 4K video with the simplicity of using existing cabling infrastructure. Features compact design and high-quality imagery with 4K (8-Megapixel). HDCVI technology supports 4 signals over 1 coaxial cable simultaneously such as video, audio, and power. Dual-way data transmission allows the HDCVI camera to interact with the HDCVI. HDCVI technology guarantees long-distance and real-time transmission without experiencing signal loss. Upgrade your traditional analog system without replacing your existing cabling. Plug and play full HD video surveillance without the hassle of configuring a network.
- Designed with microcrystalline LED IR illumination for best lowlight performances. Smart IR ensures brightness and uniformity black and white images under low illumination. This technology adjusts to the intensity of the camera’s infrared LEDs to compensate for the distance of an object and prevents IR LEDs from overexposing images as objects come closer to the camera. This camera supports switchable HDCVI high definition video output and CVBS standard definition video output. This allows the camera to be compatible with HDCVI and HD/SD DVRs.
- Built with a rugged design so that the camera is protected against water and dust due to its superior IP67 weatherproof rating making it suitable for any outdoor environment. Possesses a heat rating of 140°F and a cold rating of -40°F. The camera is capable of seeing up to 100 feet away with its 3.6mm fixed lens and retains image quality at 15 frames per second.
- Uses a powerful image 1/2” image sensor and a progressive scanning system. Your images and video are captured with an electronic shutter speed of PAL 1/25~1/000000s and NTSC 1/30~1/100000s. Capable of seeing up at night with 12 IR LEDs the minimum illumination is 0.02LUX/F1.85,30IRE, 0Lux on and an S/N ratio of more than 65dNbB. Never miss a thing with a super-wide field of view 87° horizontally.
- Features DORI distance which is a general proximity distance that is calculated on sensor specification which defines Detect, Observe, Recognize and Identify. Detect up to 208 feet away, Observe up to 83 feet away, Recognize up to 42 feet away and Identify up to 21 feet away. Possesses a video output over 1 channel BNC high definition video output or CVBS video output.
- Day/Night auto (ICR) and manual, gain control of AGC and DWDR features. Certified in CE (EN5032, ENS5023), ENSO1030-4), FCC (CFR 47 Part 1 subpartB, ANSI C63.4-2014), UL (UL60590-1+CAN, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1). Requires power supply of 12V DC and requires power consumption of Max 4.6W. Lightweight and compact, weighing 0.68 lbs and measuring 6.37” x 2.75” x 2.75”. Encased in a heavy-duty plastic housing. Compatible with the Amcrest junction box for mounting.