Arlo 4K Wire-Free Security Camera
- Add-on Ultra camera requires an ultra Smart Hub (VMB5000), sold separately
- Wire-free and weather-resistant design, works with Alexa. Battery Life – 3-6 months. Charge Time to Full (via camera)- 3.5 hrs. Charge time to Full (via charger accessory)- 2.9 hrs
- 4K & HDR – zoom in to see sharp details with Arlo Ultra?s 4K & HDR advanced image quality technology
- Enhanced night vision – see what?s lurking with color night vision allowing you to see video in color rather than traditional black and white
- Integrated spotlight – light up the night and ward off unwelcome guests using Arlo Ultra?s integrated spotlight
- 180 Degree diagonal field of view – see more with a wider angle lens that has auto image correction reducing the fish eye effect
- Noise canceling technology – listen and speak to visitors with crystal clear, full 2-way audio that reduces wind and noise
- Auto zoom and tracking – auto-focus on MOVING objects with clarity and detail
Arlo Ultra 4K Wire-Free Security Camera
Arlo Ultra 4K wire-free security camera delivers ultimate peace of mind with advanced video and audio quality, a wider angle view, color night vision, and clear two-way conversations.
Unrivaled Features for Unmatched Protection
Crystal clear 4K, HDR Video
The best security starts with the best image quality. See your recordings in super sharp, 4K HDR detail thanks to Arlo Ultra’s high-performance lens.
Enhanced Color Night Vision
Forget grainy, blurry or black and white night vision. Arlo Ultra reveals clear and colorful images no matter how dark the room.
Free Year of Arlo Smart
Our most advanced camera deserves a premium service plan. Enjoy a complimentary year of Arlo Smart Premier, which puts a host of customizable security features at your fingertips.
An elegant look, wire-free installation, versatile multi-axis mount and magnetic charging cable make Arlo Ultra easy to own, operate and adjust.
Dual, noise-cancelling microphones enable crisp two-way conversations and suppress distracting background sounds like wind and rain.
Auto-zoom and Tracking
Arlo Ultra recognizes moving objects and intelligently adjusts its frame to focus on—and follow—what matters.
Connects seamlessly with other smart devices in your home to create a more secure and easy-to-use ecosystem, including voice control.
Get a more complete picture of your property with a 180-degree diagonal field of view—and without the typical massive fisheye distortion.
Built-in Smart Siren
Set your siren to sound automatically, or trigger it from your phone, when your camera alerts you to an intruder.
Does the Arlo Ultra Add-On Camera require an Ultra SmartHub? Yes, Arlo Ultra Add-On Camera requires an Ultra SmartHub (VMB5000), sold separately.
Will my Arlo Ultra Add-On Camera work with other Arlo Base Stations? No, Arlo Ultra cameras will only work with the Ultra SmartHub (VMB5000), sold separately.
Max Video Resolution: 3840 x 2160 resolution
Image Sensor: 8 megapixels
Video Modes: 4k, 1080p, 720p
Video Features: Auto Track and Zoom, HDR, H.264 and H.265 Encoding
Lens Field of View: 180 degree diagonal
Sensor Size: 1/2″
Spotlight: 6500K, 42Lux @1M
Motion Detection: Dual Motion Detectors, 150 degree horizontal
Night Vision: high powered Infrared LEDs (850nm) with IR Cut Filter
AC Adapter Output: 5V 2A
AC Adapter Input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz
Indoor/Outdoor: Both – outdoor UV and weather-resistant
Digital Zoom: 12x
Microphone: Dual Microphone Array with noise and wind cancellation
Audio: Full Duplex 2 way Audio
Status Lights: 2x LEDs (blue and amber)
Networking: 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth Low Energy 4.2
Compliant Standards: 128-bit SSL, AES-128, TSL, 2 factor authentication
Battery Life: 3-6 months
Charge Time to Full (via camera): 3.5 hrs
Charge time to Full (via charger accessory): 2.9 hrs
Operating Temperature: -20 to 60 degree Celsius
Connectivity: Wi-Fi Connection. Working broadband connection with at least 2Mbps upload speed
microSD card requirements: Speed class 10, UHS1, V10
Min home upload speed: 2-4Mbps; optimized for 2 simultaneous 4k streams
FCC, CE, IC, EU RoHS compliant, EU-REACH compliant, EuP1275 compliant, WERCS