Arris Docsis 3.0 32×8 1.4 Gbps Cable Modem (SB6190)
- Advanced Services Ready
- 1 GHz-capable tuner
- Flexible DOCSIS 3.0 Channel Bonding of up to 32 Receive/ Download and 8 Send / Upload channels capable of data rates up to 1 Gbps in the received data. Bonding of up to 8 channels for the send data capable of up to 240 Mbps.
- RF Immunity, built into Touchstone products since 2006, protects against potential service impacting interference
- MoCA reject filter ensures carefree interoperation of MoCA and DOCSIS networks
- Gigabit Ethernet port, with 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
- External AC/DC Adapter for more compact product size
- Support for small and medium businesses supporting Business Services over DOCSIS (BSoD)
- Includes a downstream speed test for verification of service level speeds
- Front panel LEDs for easy troubleshooting
- ARRIS customer support via Web, chat, or phone.
- Qualified for use on all major cable operator systems
The SURFboard DOCSIS 3.0 32×8 Cable Modem SB6190 delivers a full Gigabit per second of raw speed, ushering in a new era of Internet access! The SB6190 is well-suited to the home user – offering the speeds to stream multimedia content to multiple devices and the responsiveness to keep you “in the game” for online gaming. However, the SB6190 is also a serious commercial solution, ready to meet the challenging demands of small business with its Business Services over DOCSIS (BSoD) support.
- Operating Temperature degree F (degree C): 32 to 104 (0 to 40)
- Operating Relative Humidity (Min-Max): 5-95% (non-condensing)
- Storage Temperature degree F (degree C): -40 to 158 (-40 to 70)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) in. (cm) Excludes F-connector: 5 (h) x 2.1 (w) x 5 (l) in (127 x 51 x 127 mm)
- Weight lbs (kg): 1.13 (0.51)
- Diagnostic LEDs: Power, US/DS, Online, LAN
- RF Interface: External 75Ohm “F” type connector
- Data Interface: 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet RJ-45
- Power Interface (nominal): Power Adapter input = 115-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz Power Adapter output (to SB6190) = 12V/2A
- Frequency Range (MHz)
- 88-1002 (edge-to-edge)
- Bonded Channels
- Up to 32
- Tuner Configuration
- Full capture tuning range
- Modulation (QAM)
- 64 or 256
- Data Rate (Mbps, Theoretical).
- Up to 1000 (limited by GigE interface)
- RF Input Sensitivity Level (dBmV)
- -15 to +15
- Carrier Bandwidth (MHz)
- MoCA Immunity Filter
- Frequency Range (MHz): 5-42
- Bonded Channels: Up to 8
- Modulation: QPSK, 8QAM, 16QAM, 32QAM, 64QAM, 128QAM (S-CDMA only)
Modulation Bandwidth (kHz)
- TDMA: 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400
- S-CDMA: 1600, 3200, 6400
Data Rate (Mbps, Theoretical)
- Up to 240
- Max raw DOCSIS rate; actual throughput is less due to overhead, configuration, and RF conditions
RF Output Level (dBmV-1 channel)
- TDMA: +17-61 (QPSK); +17-58 (8QAM, 16QAM); +17-57 (32QAM, 64QAM)
- S-CDMA: +17 to +56 (all modulations)
Note1: A-TDMA max output reduced 3dB when transmitting 2 channels (6dB when transmitting 3+ channels). Extended US power compensates at higher bonding levels to ensure max output does not drop below +54dBmV.
Note2: S-CDMA max output reduced 3dB when transmitting 2 or more channels.
- Automatic Level Adjust: Yes
- Frequency Stability (kHz): +/- 5
- Output Impedance (Ohm): 75
- DOCSIS 3.0 Certified: UL 60950 / CB
- FCC Part 15 Class B: RoHS / WEEE IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab
All features, functionality, and other product specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.