CUJO Smart Internet Security Firewall with FREE SUBSCRIPTION
- INTERNET SECURITY FIREWALL. CUJO will secure all devices connecting to your WiFi router. CUJO detects and blocks malicious sites, viruses, and hacks. Think of it like antivirus for your entire network.
- PEACE OF MIND ONLINE. A hacker can lure you into visiting a malicious site and gain access to your email account, hack your cameras, and steal your photos. Exposed and unsecured devices mean it’s a matter of when, not if, you will be hacked.
- PARENTAL CONTROLS. Protect your children from inappropriate sites. Apply internet access policies to any or all devices such as a smartphone, gaming console, tablet, or computer.
- CONNECT TO ROUTER, CONTROL WITH PHONE. iOS and Android smartphone apps put you in control of your internet security at all times. Connect CUJO to your WiFi router (free setup support by phone or at your home).
- BLAZING FAST – built with 1GB Ethernet. CUJO will not slow down your network. CUJO is not compatible with Luma and does not support Google Wifi Mesh. It works with Eero, Orbi, and other popular mesh routers.
CUJO shields your home devices against hacks. CUJO network security firewall protects your computers and IoT devices against malware, ransomware, viruses, and other hacking threats. Think of it as advanced antivirus for all your connected devices – from laptops to smartphones. CUJO acts as an internet security gateway between your connected smart devices and the internet.
CUJO sends packet header data (but, for your privacy, never full packets) to the cloud to analyze device behavior, compare your traffic to commercial internet security threat feeds, and make sure that unauthorized IPs do not connect to your wired and wireless home network. CUJO network hardware firewall is blazing fast. 1GB Ethernet ensures that your network speed is unaffected by network security.
CUJO connects to your wifi router in two modes: Direct connection using DHCP mode (automatic setup for most routers), or bridge mode for networks with several routers and/or modems.
Connect with your router
CUJO connects to your router using a provided ethernet cable. Once connected, it immediately begins protecting your internet devices. CUJO smartphone app will show all smart devices on your network. CUJO will send alert notifications when it blocks internet threats . If you need any support, CUJO support team is available by phone, in-app video call, or email. Our team will guide you through setup, step-by-step. CUJO can also send an installer to your home to provide white-glove setup service (US only). Advanced users: CUJO supports two main modes – DHCP and Bridge.
In DHCP mode, CUJO will act as your DHCP server. In Bridge mode, CUJO will sit between your ISP router and your access point. CUJO connects with most standard routers such as Netgear, Eero, Linksys, D-Link, and TP-Link. CUJO also works with most ISP routers from Comcast, AT&T, Verizon, TWC, and others. CUJO is not compatible with Luma and does not support mesh networking for Google and Velop routers.
Business-Level Internet Security For Your Entire Network
With our homes full of connected devices, we have opened our doors to become easy targets for criminal hackers. When a criminal hacker attempts to access your smart home devices, or when you are lured to malware sites, CUJO smart internet firewall will block those cyber threats. CUJO applies IP/URL Threat Intelligence, Behavioral Analysis using machine learning, Unauthorized Remote Access detection, Command & Control detection, and other internet security methods to keep your smart home safe.
When CUJO firewall appliance detects a hacking threat, it alerts all other CUJOs firewalls. Using shared intelligence, CUJO hardware firewall evolves to offer up-to-the-minute protection against malware and hacks.
Roqos core intrusion prevention and parental control