D-Link DIR-X1560 EXO Mesh AX-1500 WiFi 6 Router
- Next Gen WiFi 6 (802.11AX) delivers faster speeds and network efficiencies for greater capacity and reduced congestion for your connected home
- Interoperable with D-Link WiFi Mesh technology – Mix-and-match with D-Link WiFi Mesh-enabled extenders to create a seamless mesh network
- 38% faster than the equivalent 11AC, with speeds up to 1.5Gbps (1200 Mbps on the 5 GHz band and 300 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band)
- 4X greater capacity than 11AC so more connected things can run on your WiFi
- 4 simultaneous streams to reduce latency while video-chatting, gaming, 4K streaming
- Extended battery life for devices with Target Wake Time (TWT)
- OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology communicate more data to more devices while simultaneously reducing latency
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports and 1 Gigabit Ethernet WAN port
- Intelligent Quality of Service (QoS) prioritizes network traffic
- Backwards compatibility ensures support for previous Wi-Fi standards and all Wi-Fi devices
- Supports the latest 128-bit industry-standard Wi-Fi encryption
- Internet Speed test powered by Ookla
- App-based set up and management with D-Link WiFi App.
- Voice Control – Works with the Google Assistant and Alexa.
The future is unstoppable, your Wi-Fi should be too.
Wi-Fi 6 brings next-generation Wi-Fi technology into your home, giving the quantum leap in capacity, speed and range you need to handle all your Wi-Fi demands. Perfect for high-performance, device-dense smart homes.
Experience up to AX1500 speeds while 1024-QAM boosts throughput to devices by up to 25% with 80 MHz contiguous channel width giving even more bandwidth. Up to 4 simultaneous streams let you enjoy faster, more enjoyable 4K streaming, online gaming and more. For wired devices, 4 Gigabit LAN ports give you faster wired connectivity whenever you wish, and a Gigabit WAN port is ready to handle high-speed broadband connections.
Connect More, Congest Less with OFDMA
The DIR-X1560 uses Wi-Fi 6’s cutting-edge Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access (OFDMA) technology. Small data packets destined for multiple devices are transmitted together and never have to queue up again. Perfect for Smart Homes filled with bandwidth-hungry IoT devices battling for bandwidth.
MU-MIMO technology helps distribute the flow of data to multiple devices simultaneously. With Wi-Fi 6 technology the DIR-X1560 leverages OFDMA and MU-MIMO for better efficiency of upstream AND downstream transmissions, unlike previous Wi-Fi 5 technology where MU-MIMO could only operate in downstream transmissions. This combination greatly increases capacity, coverage and performance especially in ultra-high-density environments.
Real-world Scenarios, Real-world Results
We put the DIR-X1560 to the test against our nearest competitors and the results speak for themselves. The DIR-X1560 outperformed our nearest competitor with consistently faster download speeds over greater distances, every time.
Extended Coverage, Reduced Interference
High-gain antennas, built-in power amplifiers and beamforming technology allow the DIR-X1560 to extend the reach of your Wi-Fi and focus a stronger signal in the direction of your devices to ensure a stronger, faster and more reliable Wi-Fi experience. Meanwhile a long OFDM symbol ensures even greater Wi-Fi range, especially outside the home.
Conserve Energy, Save Battery Life
Target Wake Time (TWT) helps reduce battery consumption for connected devices by communicating with them and deciding when and how often the device requires data transfers. TWT increases the device’s sleep time, therefore cleverly conserving energy and helping save battery life.
Firmware upgrades can be a pain, but with the DIR-X1560, they are completely automated. Upgrades are so smooth, you won’t even notice them. On top of that, the DIR-X1560’s Dual Image functionality saves a recovery image as a backup before an upgrade. So, in the unlikely event an upgrade fails, the system has your pre-existing configuration to fall back on.
Virtual Private Networking Your Way
The DIR-X1560’s VPN Wizard lets you configure LAN-to-LAN and remote access VPN connections while its built-in passthrough feature also allows any devices connected to the router to establish outbound VPN connections.
True Internet Speeds Without the Guesswork
Tired of internet speeds that don’t live up to your ISP’s claims? The DIR-X1560’s integrated Internet Test lets you measure the true speed of your Router-to-ISP connection with the D-Link Wi-Fi app.
Simple Setup and Management
Download the free D-Link Wi-Fi app for super simple setup and ongoing management. Set parental controls based on your family’s online needs, access your Wi-Fi settings and more, directly from your smartphone or tablet.
|PPPoE (IPv6 over PPPoE)||Yes|
|Wireless Security||Latest 128-bit wireless encryption|
|WPS (Wi-Fi Protect Setup)||Yes|
|USB Sharing (FTP)||N/A|
|USB Sharing (SAMBA)||N/A|
|Antenna Type||4 External Non-detachable|
|D-Link QRS Mobile||N/A|
|mydlink Lite (iOS/Android)||N/A|
|Voice Control Support (Amazon Alexa / Google Assistant)||Yes|
|Dynamic IP (DHCP)||Yes|
|D-Link SharePort Mobile||N/A|
|Product Description||Smart AX1500 Wi-Fi 6 Router|
|Wireless Speed||1200Mbps + 300Mbps|
- Netgear Ex20 Ax1800 Range Extender
- TP-Link RE505X AX1500 WiFi 6 Extender
- D-Link COVR-2202-US Whole Home Mesh WiFi System AC2200