Eero Pro Wi-Fi System 3 Eeros pack Advanced Tri-Band True Mesh Wifi Network
- eero is the world’s simplest, most-reliable WiFi System. Replacing your router and range extenders, the eero Pro WiFi System is perfect for Ethernet-wired homes or if you want the best performance.
- With the most intelligent WiFi technology and powerful hardware, this 2nd-generation WiFi system is 2x as fast as the original eero Home WiFi System (3-pack).
- Unlike other systems and traditional routers, eeros receive regular, automatic security updates. If a new threat arises, an update can be made immediately.
- Gigabit WiFi speed capability. Proprietary TrueMesh software. Settings: parental controls (content filtering and SafeSearch), Alexa integration, DHCP, NAT, VPN passthrough, DNS, UPnP, Port Forwarding, and Static IP.
- Required for setup: internet service, modem, supported iOS or Android smartphone with data connection. Backward compatible with 1st-generation eeros.
Mad hops,mad power.
With TrueMesh, WiFi hops between eeros to travel down hallways or go around walls. Most other WiFi systems only allow for one hop in any direction – so something as simple as a wall can mean that your devices can’t get the WiFi they need. eero allows for more hops with less speed degradation – so you can cover any home and navigate around any obstacle.
Any home, any setup.
Whether you have Ethernet installed throughout your house or just in a single room, eeros can automatically mesh over Ethernet. As the only system that can leverage Ethernet wiring in any configuration, eero ensures you always get the fastest speeds and the best coverage.
The best keeps getting better.
eero software automatically updates about once a month, making eero the only company that keeps your system at the cutting edge, even after you buy it. Our regular software updates range from bug fixes to performance improvements to exciting new features – such as enhanced speeds or a custom Amazon Alexa skill.
Network security for the connected home.
As you bring more and more connected devices into your home, you need a network that’s secure enough to protect the data and devices on it.
Receive a single-use code via text message to gain administrative access to your network and ensure secure setup.
Unlike other WiFi systems, eero’s software updates automatically so you always have the latest features and security.
eero systems use Transport Layer Security (TLS) and WPA2 encryption to maintain a secure connection between your eeros, devices, and the cloud.
Regular audits of the entire eero infrastructure are run by third-party security firms.
Every component of the eero system uses best-in-class encryption and security protocols to keep your network and data secure.
Bug bounty program
We work with the global research community to find and fix any security issues – before you experience them.
- Tri-band WiFi radios, simultaneous 2.4GHz, 5.2GHz, and 5.8GHz wireless
- 2×2 MU-MIMO,
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Dual-band WiFi radios, simultaneous 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless
- 2×2 MU-MIMO,
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- eero:Dual auto-sensing Gigabit ports for WAN and/or LAN connectivity
- eero Beacon:None
Smart home connectivity
- Thread 1.1 Border Router, Bluetooth LE 4.2
- eero Beacon: 10 Lumen LED nightlight, with automated dimming
- 100-240V AC, 50-60 Hz
Required for setup
- Supported iOS or Android device, Internet service (with cable or DSL modem, if required).
- See eero.com/requirements
Processor, memory and storage
- 700 MHz quad-core processor,
- 512MB RAM,
- 4GB flash storage
Security and network services
- WPA2 encryption, Family Profiles, DHCP, NAT,
- VPN Passthrough, UPnP, Static IP,
- and Port Forwarding
- eero: 4.76in (121mm) x 4.76in (121mm) x 1.26in (32mm)
- eero Beacon: 4.76in (121mm) x 2.91in (74mm) x 1.18in (30mm)
Warranty and support
- 1-year limited warranty.
- See eero.com/legal
- Customer support at eero.com/support