Google Mesh Wifi system
Smart and simple.
It’s what you love about Google brought to home Wi-Fi. We’ve re-thought everything about routers for an experience that’s flexible, reliable, reduces dead zones and handles your devices and online activities effortlessly.
Built-in smarts keep your network fast
Simple from setup to control and beyond
Security that’s always a step ahead
- A new type of connected system for seamless Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home, helping eliminate dead zones and buffering
- Replaces your current router, and works your modem and internet service. It’s compatible with major internet service providers including Comcast, Time Warner, and Verizon Fios
- A single Wifi point covers up to 1,500 sq. ft, a set of three covers homes up to 4,500 sq. ft. Wifi points work together so you can add more if you need additional coverage
- Network Assist technology keeps your connection fast by always selecting the clearest channel and fastest band for your devices
- A simple app gets you set up quickly and allows you to see what’s connected, prioritize devices, and pause the Wi-Fi on kids’ devices
We do the hard work, so you don’t have to.
Google Wifi’s Network Assist takes care of things behind the scenes, so you can enjoy the Wi-Fi without fiddling with your router.
Places you on the least congested channel.
Uses the fastest band for your devices.
Coverage up to 1500 sq ft
Attic to basement connectivity
Enjoy a fast signal in every room, on every device thanks to a new type of connected system. Replace your router with a set of Google Wifi points that work together to cover your home in fast, reliable Wi-Fi.
Schedule a regular Wi-Fi pause on your kids’ devices, like at bedtime or dinnertime. Plus, block access to millions of explicit websites.
Simple network control.
The Google Wifi app² lets you see what’s connected, run a speedtest, quickly troubleshoot, set up a guest network and more.
Keeps itself fast with Network Assist
Advanced software works in the background to manage your network so you never have to. Network Assist always selects the clearest channel and fastest band for your devices.
A simple way to control what matters
Through the companion app, it’s easy to share your password with guests, prioritize devices on your network, see what’s connected, and more.
Family Wi-Fi controls
Google Wifi allows you to pause the Wi-Fi on kids’ devices, like during bedtime or dinnertime.
AC1200 2×2 Wave 2 Wi-Fi
Expandable mesh Wi-Fi
Simultaneous dual-band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz / 5GHz) supporting IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
Bluetooth® Smart Ready
Two Gigabit Ethernet ports per Wifi point
WAN and LAN on primary Wifi point; both act as LAN ports on additional Wifi points
Color & Materials
Automatic security updates
Infineon SLB 9615 Trusted Platform Module
Processor and Memory
Quad-core ARM CPU — each core up to 710 MHz
4GB eMMC flash
15W power adapter
Dimensions & Weight
Diameter: 4.1 in (106.1 mm)
Height: 2.7 in (68.7 mm)
12.0 oz (340.0 g)
What’s in the box
1 Google Wifi point
1 power adapter
1 Ethernet cable, 6.5 ft. (2 m)
Quick start guide
Android device (Android 4.0.3 or higher) or iOS device (iOS 8.0 or higher)
Google Wifi app
Broadband Internet connection
Each Wifi point requires a nearby electrical outlet
Click the following link for sets of three:
TP-Link Deco Whole Home Mesh WiFi System – Homecare Support, Seamless Roaming, Dynamic Backhaul, Adaptive Routing, Works with Amazon Alexa, Up to 5,500 sq. ft. Coverage (M5)
- Roqos Core Coal Next G Intrusion Prevention Parental Controls Firewall WiFi VPN Router
- TP-LINK Deco M5 Whole-Home Wi-Fi System
- EnGenius Technologies EMR3000-KIT EnMesh Whole-Home Wi-Fi System