Engineered to be the world’s first intelligent 180° Panoramic-4K plug-and-play video solution.
- INCLUSIVE VIDEO CONFERENCE CAMERA – Jabra PanaCast is engineered to be the world’s first intelligent video conferencing camera. With three 13 MP cameras and real-time video stitching, you’ll get full 180° coverage for a natural view of all participants.
- INTELLIGENT VIDEO TECHNOLOGY – The intelligent video technology in this wide-angle webcam ensures a great video experience even with varying lighting conditions. Plus, the camera zoom adjusts automatically to include everyone in the conversation.
- EASY SET UP – This huddle room 4K webcam features plug-and-play capability, so you can get your conference calls started quickly & easily. Simply plug the Jabra PanaCast into your laptop or computer’s USB port and you’re ready to go. Includes USB-A cable.
- WIDELY COMPATIBLE – Jabra PanaCast can be used with all leading audio & video conferencing solutions. Certified for use with Microsoft Teams and compatible with Zoom and more, you can be confident your team can connect, whatever equipment they’re using.
- VERSATILE SOLUTIONS – Jabra PanaCast makes it easy to connect with your coworkers, patients, clients, students & staff, no matter if you are at the office or at home. Pair with Jabra Speak audio for an all-around superior video conferencing system.
Take that meeting where you are.
When you have the right equipment, anywhere is a meeting room. PanaCast lets you keep up with your meetings while working from wherever.
Huddle up, without huddling in. While huddling together is off the table, you can still make use of your small meeting rooms safely, with PanaCast.
The more you know.
There’s never been a better time to learn something new and PanaCast is the perfect tool for distance learning.
The doctor will see you now.
From routine check-ups to phone consultations, PanaCast makes it easy to connect with your patients and staff remotely, and safely.
Works with everything, everywhere.
Jabra PanaCast works with all leading video and audio conferencing solutions and is certified for use with Microsoft Teams & Zoom. Be confident that your team can connect, whatever equipment they’re using.
180° field of view Panoramic-4K video technology.
Traditional video conferencing cameras rarely provide the full picture. Jabra PanaCast covers the full 180° field of view.
Bringing the whiteboard back into the picture.
A simple whiteboard is one of the most powerful collaboration tools. But with more and more meetings going remote, using one can have its limitations – especially for those who aren’t in the room to see it. It’s time to reinvent the traditional whiteboard for modern ways of working.
Our intuitive new Whiteboard Sharing feature utilises our unique 180° field of view to share content from up to three whiteboards digitally*. You can toggle easily between them via a simple, free setup in the Jabra Vision app, making PanaCast the most flexible content sharing camera on the market. This pioneering software uses advanced algorithms to capture your whiteboard content in real-time, from any position in the room, displaying it clearly within your meeting for everyone to see, so nobody is left in the dark.
We’re bringing the whiteboard online.
Field of view
Horizontal: 180° / Vertical: 54°
Number of cameras: 3
Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness and White Balance
Dynamic real-time stitching technology, running in the onboard PanaCast Vision Processor
Panoramic-4K: 3840 x 1080 @ 30 fps
1080 Full HD: 1920 x 1080 @ 30 fps
720p HD: 1280 x 720 @ 30 fps
Microphones: 2 built-in microphones
Ease of use
Electronic Pan-Tilt-Zoom (ePTZ)
Adjustable field of view:
Choose between 90°, 120°, 140° and 180° through Jabra Direct
For easy placement on top of your monitor or laptop
USB plug-and-play: USB-C port
Power: Powered by USB 3.0 cable
Windows 7 or above
macOS X 10.9 or above
Linux Ubuntu 16.x or above
USB 3.0 (supports USB 2.0 through the Jabra USB hub)
Zoom, Cisco Webex, Slack, Google Hangouts and more.**
Packaging dimensions (L x W x H):
155 x 90 x 45 mm / 6.1 x 3.5 x 1.8 inches
Main unit dimension (L x W x H):
102 x 67 x 20 mm / 4 x 2.6 x 0.8 inches
Camera, USB-C to USB-A cable (1 m/3 ft)
Weight: 100 g
Warranty: 2 years
Table stand (adjustable height: 152-317 mm / 6-12.5 inches), wall mount, 1.8 m cable, USB hub
Operating temperature: 0° C to 30° C
Operating humidity: 15% to 85% (non-condensing)
See also: UniFi Protect G3 PRO Camera / Lorex V261LCD-E Wi-Fi Floodlight Camera