Linksys Max Stream EA7300 AC1750 Dual-Band Smart Wireless Router
- The fastest AC1750 router, according to Tolly.com, October 2016.
- Combined dual-band speeds up to 1.7 Gbps for powerful Wi-Fi performance
- Beamforming technology focuses Wi-Fi signal to each device on your network
- Featuring a new look, Smart Wi-Fi app provides parental controls, guest passwords and much more to fully manage your home Wi-Fi from a mobile device anytime, anywhere
- MU-MIMO delivers fast Wi-Fi to multiple devices simultaneously.
- Dual-band speeds up to 1.7 Gbps support 4K streaming.
- Seamless Roaming for Wi-Fi that follows you.
- Exclusive Smart Wi-Fi app to monitor and control network remotely.
Enjoy a fast, lag-free Wi-Fi connection on multiple devices with the Linksys Max-Stream AC1750 MU-MIMO Gigabit Router (EA7300). Using Next-Gen AC Wi-Fi with Multi-User MIMO technology, this powerful Wi-Fi router sends a dedicated Wi-Fi signal to multiple connected devices, at the same time and same speed. With combined dual-band speeds up to 1.7 Gbps, the router is fast enough to support 4K streaming, online gaming, and other high-bandwidth activities. Pair it with a Linksys Max-Stream range extender to enjoy Seamless Roaming throughout your entire house.
- AC1750 MU-MIMO Dual-band Gigabit,
- Speeds 450+1300 Mbps
- AC1750 (N450 + AC1300)
- 2.4 and 5 GHz (simultaneous dual band)
- Medium Household
Number of Ethernet Ports:
- 1x Gigabit WAN port
- 4x Gigabit LAN ports
- One(1) USB 3.0 port
- 3x external, non-detachable antennas
- Dual-core CPU
- Ethernet (1-4),
- Linksys Logo,
- Up to 128-bit encryption
- Wireless Router
- Access Point
Storage File System Support:
- Browser-based Setup
- Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Setup
Certified Operating Systems:
- MacOS (10.X or higher),
- Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Minimum System Requirements:
- Internet Explorer versions 8 and newer
- Safari 5 (for Mac)
- Firefox 8
- Google Chrome
- 257 x 56 x 184 mm (10.12 x 2.2 x 7.24 in) w/o antennas
- 636 g (22.43 oz)
- 32 to 104 F (0 to 40 C)
- -4 to 140 F (-20 to 60 C)
- 10 to 80% Noncondensing
- 64/128-bit WEP
- FCC class B
- Input: 100-240V ~ 50-60Hz;
- Output: 12V, 2.5A