Linksys RE9000 AC3000 Max-Stream Tri-Band Wi-Fi Range Extender
- Auto Firmware Upgrade always keeps your system and security up-to-date
- Tri-Band speeds up to AC3000. A second 5GHz W-Fi band delivers 3X faster speeds than Dual-Band Range Extenders for full-strength Wi-Fi without degradation*
- Quick and easy setup with Push Button Connect and Spot Finder Technology for optimal placement and performance
- Works with all Wi-Fi Routers and Multi-User MIMO Routers. Eliminates Wi-Fi dead zones throughout a home including, a patio, garage and additional floors
- Pair a Max-Stream router and range extender to enable Seamless Roaming for a single Wi-Fi network. Devices will now auto connect to the strongest Wi-Fi signal
What’s in the Box:
- Linksys MAX-STREAM Tri-Band AC3000 Wi-Fi Range Extender (RE9000)
- Quick install guide
- Regulatory information
- 3X FASTER THAN DUAL BAND: Dedicated Backhaul delivers speeds up to 3x faster than Dual-Band range extenders.
- UP TO 10,000 SQ.-FT. RANGE: Extend the range of your wireless router up to 10,000 square feet, eliminating dead zones.
- N400 + AC866 + AC1733 Mbps Speed: N400 + AC866 + AC1733 Mbps with Tri-Band.
- Spot Finder Technology: Easy to use, mobile-guided range extender setup to extend Wi-Fi range throughout your home.
- Seamless Roaming: Enables your device to automatically switch to the strongest Wi-Fi signal as you move around your house when Max-Stream Routers are paired with Max-Stream Range Extenders.*
- Tri-Band Wi-Fi Range Extender: Three bands that deliver the fastest combined Wi-Fi speeds to more devices.
- Gigabit Ethernet Ports: Transfer data 10x faster than Fast Ethernet, ensuring high-speed connectivity for wired devices.
- Beamforming Technology: Optimizes performance by focusing wireless signal to connected devices.
- BAND-STEERING: Works between all three bands when in Access Point Mode.
- Push-Button Connect: Easy setup with Push-Button Connect and Spot Finder.
- MU-MIMO: Latest Wireless-AC technology for simultaneously streaming and gaming on multiple devices.
- Access Point Mode: Set up an AC Wi-Fi access point for an expanded network.
ELIMINATE WI-FI DEAD ZONES AND BOOST RANGE
Extend your Next-Gen AC Wi-Fi connection in hard-to-reach locations of your home such as the backyard, garage, or bedroom, so you can get blazing AC3000 Wi-Fi speeds to Smart TVs, Blu-ray Disc players, iPads, tablets, laptops, and smartphones. Powerful amplifiers and four high-performance external antennas deliver maximum power and range, allowing everyone in your family to enjoy 4K/HD movie streaming, simultaneous online gaming, social media, and more.
UP TO 3X FASTER THAN DUAL-BAND RANGE EXTENDERS*
The Max-Stream RE9000 Tri-Band Range Extender helps you get the most out of your home Wi-Fi by delivering speeds up to 3X faster than Dual-Band range extenders*. Dedicated backhaul technology maximizes Wi-Fi speeds by assigning a single, dedicated 5 GHz Wi-Fi band to your router. This frees up the remaining two bands to focus exclusively on your streaming media players, game consoles, and other connected devices, so you’ll enjoy full-strength Wi-Fi without slowdown or degradation. Additionally, Band Steering automatically directs connected devices to the faster and less congested Wi-Fi band, offering uninterrupted premium coverage throughout your home and beyond.
ROOM-TO-ROOM WI-FI WITH SEAMLESS ROAMING
With Seamless Roaming, your enabled wireless devices will automatically switch to the strongest Wi-Fi signal, so you won’t have to manually connect to the router or range extender when you move from one room to another–or even to your backyard.** This means that you can move freely throughout your home while video chatting or streaming videos without experiencing dropped calls or buffering. Pair a MAX-STREAM router such as the EA9500 with the MAX-STREAM range extender for more efficient home Wi-Fi that delivers stronger, more powerful Wi-Fi signal to all your devices.
- AC3000 Tri-Band with MU-MIMO
- Seamless Roaming
- Dedicated Backhaul
- High Power Amplifier
- Gigabit Port
- 1-Touch Setup
- Spot Finder Technology
- 802.11 a
- 802.11 b
- 802.11 g
- 802.11 n
- 802.11 ac
- AC3000 (N400 + AC866 +AC1733)
- Wi-Fi Bands: Tri-Band, 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz + 5 GHz
- Wi-Fi Range: Up to 10,000 Sq Ft
- Number of Ethernet Ports: 4 Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Other Ports: No
Minimum System Requirements:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0
- Firefox 20
- Safari 5.1
- Google Chrome 25.0 browsers or higher
Dimension & Weight
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 136mm x170.4mm x 45.1mm
- Weight: 360 g
- Security Features: Access Control (Wireless MAC Filtering)
- Warranty and Support: 12 Months (for U.S.)