- Logitech’s premier conference cam specifically designed for business grade video meetings in huddle rooms and small conference rooms
- Super wide 120 degree field of view enables everyone in the room to be seen, even people sitting close to the camera or at the edges of the room; Sensitivity: 27 db
- Built in audio system features 3 microphones and a custom tuned speaker specifically optimized for ultra clear conversations in huddle rooms
- Supports the highest HD video quality for your network bandwidth and apps now and in the future with multiple video resolutions, including ultra 4k, 1080p and 720p
- Doubles as a speakerphone with an easy wireless connection to Bluetooth mobile devices; Microphone frequency response: 90hz to 16khz for full voice reproduction and high intelligibility without noise
with Full Duplex & Advanced Beamforming
Front-of-room alignment of voice and video is just the first step to natural conversations. RightSound™ technologies include a beamforming mic array that captures speech, while auto-leveling louder and softer voices and suppressing noise.
Computer Vision – With RightSight™ computer vision, MeetUp automatically adjusts camera position and zoom to find and frame people in the room. Unlike voice tracking systems that jump from person to person, RightSight frames everyone in the conversation for a more comfortable and collaborative experience.
Mounted at the display like a soundbar, MeetUp takes the speakerphone off the table to reduce cross-room cabling and maximize usable space.
with Logitech Sync Device Management – Logitech Sync makes it easy to support MeetUp in all of your rooms while minimizing site visits and trouble tickets—all from a simple browser-based interface.
ROOM SOLUTIONS WITH MEETUP
Get everything you need to build out small rooms for video meetings, including Logitech MeetUp, a mini PC or Chromebox™, room-optimized software, and the Logitech Tap touch controller.
Perfectly frame presenters to minimize background distractions. Zoom in on whiteboards and objects so remote participants can see what you see. Thanks to its advanced 4K image sensor, video remains sharp and clear, even when you zoom in on the details.
PREMIUM CAMERA OPTICS
MeetUp features exquisitely engineered, premium camera optics that capture a wide field-of-view without distorting faces and furniture with a “fisheye” effect. Faces look natural, whiteboard writing remains legible, and straight lines stay straight.
THE STORY BEHIND THE LENS EXTENDED RANGE
Logitech Expansion Mic for MeetUp provides greater flexibility in huddle room configurations. Meetup’s built-in beamforming mics are optimized for up to 4 meters (13.1 feet). To extend that range up to 5 meters (16.4 feet), add an Expansion Mic. So whether people are seated at a table, sitting against the wall, or walking around the room, Expansion Mic for MeetUp means everyone will be heard.
EXPANSION MIC FOR MEETUP BLUETOOTH SPEAKERPHONE
Already connected on your smartphone? Dialing into an audio conference? Pair MeetUp with your smartphone or tablet to enjoy outstanding audio clarity, volume, and range that handheld devices can’t match.
- Height x Width x Depth:
- 4.1 in (104 mm) x 15.75 in (400 mm) x 3.35 in (85 mm)
- Weight: 2.3 lbs (1.04 kg)
- Height x Width x Depth:
- 3.25 in (83 mm) x 3.25 in (83 mm) x 0.375 in (10 mm)
- Windows® 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
macOS® 10.10 or higher
USB 2.0 port (USB 3.0 port and cable required for 4K video)
Video noise reduction
Low-light saturation optimization
Human figure detection
Auto-frame participants at meeting start
Auto-frame participants on-demand
Auto-reframe when participants enter, leave, or change positions
Machine learning AI trained to distinguish human speech from other sounds
AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation)
VAD (Voice Activity Detector)
Background noise suppression
Auto-level loud and soft voices
Peak-limiting algorithm eliminates even momentary speaker clipping to prevent distortion
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity
Certified for Skype™ for Business and Microsoft Teams
Certified for Google Hangouts Meet Hardware
Compatible with BlueJeans, BroadSoft™, GoToMeeting™, Vidyo™, and other video conferencing, recording, and broadcasting applications that support USB cameras
Custom Logitech lens with 5x HD zoom and motorized pan (+/- 25°) and tilt (+/- 15°)
Field of view: Diagonal: 120°, Horizontal: 113°, Vertical: 80.7°
Total Room Coverage (field of view + pan and tilt): 163° wide x 110° tall
3 camera position presets
RightSight auto-framing (requires Windows 10 64-bit or macOS 10.14 or higher)
- 4K Ultra HD video calling (up to 3840 x 2160 pixels @ 30 fps with customer-supplied USB 3.0 cable)
- 1080p Full HD video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels @ 30 fps)
- 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels @ 30 fps)
Integrated microphone with 3 beamforming elements
- Meet Up: 4 meters (13.1 feet)
- With optional Expansion Mic: 5 meters (16.4 feet)Sensitivity: -27dB
Microphone frequency response: 90Hz – 16kHz for full voice reproduction and high intelligibility without noise
Beamforming performance: Factory-paired, very low distortion broadside beamforming algorithm steers the microphones directly at the talker for the best voice pickup and noise reduction
AEC (Acoustic echo cancellation)
VAD (Voice activity detector)
Microphone background noise suppression
Microphone date rate: 32 kHz sampling rate
Recommended # of participants: 6
Recommended # of participants with expansion mic: 8
Volume adjustable to 95 dB SPL at 1/2 meter peak
Speaker sensitivity 86.5+/-3dB SPL at 1/2 meter
Distortion: 200 Hz – 300Hz < 3%, 3000 Hz -10KHz < 1%
Patent-pending anti-vibration enclosure improves voice clarity while limiting sound transmission to adjacent spaces
Bluetooth® wireless technology
RF remote control
Integrated table/wall mount; optional TV mount available
Kensington security slot
USB 2.0 cable: 16 ft (5 m)
Wall mount and hardware
2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
See also: Jabra Panacast 4k Webcam