Lorex LNB3373SB 2K 3MP security camera with motorized varifocal lens
- High definition 3MP image sensor delivers 50% more detail than 1080p HD1
- 3x optical zoom lens for viewing adjustment from the recorder or your mobile device
- Night vision range up to 140ft (43m) in ambient lighting & 90ft (27m) in total darkness2
- 3D DNR Digital Noise Reduction for clear accurate images
- Weatherproof for outdoor & indoor installation (IP66 Rated)3
- Vandal resistant design with cable pass through bracket
- Remotely adjustable 33 degree to 93 degree field of view
- Simple installation with Power over Ethernet (PoE) using a single network cable for video, power and zoom commands
- Expand your coverage with camera Ethernet cable up to 300ft (91m) from the NVR
What’s in the box
- 1 x IP Bullet Camera
- 3 x Mounting Screws
- 3 x Drywall Anchors
- 1 x Mounting Template
- 1 x Allen Key
- 1 x 60ft Ethernet Cable
The LNB3373SB bullet IP security camera will bring a new level of clarity and detail to your home or business security monitoring. It features 2K (3 megapixel) video resolution, top-of-the-line night vision, and an integrated motorized varifocal lens for remote field of view customization. This security camera uses Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) technology for a simple, hassle-free plug-and-play installation.
3x optical zoom security camera
The LNB3373SB security camera contains a 3x optical zoom lens. Otherwise known as a “motorized varifocal lens,” this camera can zoom in and out to suit your security purposes. Choose to zoom in for a narrow field of view (33 degree ), zoom all the way out for maximum coverage (93 degree ), or anywhere in between. This feature makes this camera extremely versatile. It is perfect for both close-up monitoring (cash register or a doorway) and large area monitoring (like a backyard or parking lot). Best of all, you can make these adjustments easily with your Lorex NVR or a connected mobile device.
Plug-and-play installation via PoE
The LNB3373SB security camera has a built-in Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) port that makes for a straightforward installation. Simply connect the camera to the NVR with a single ethernet cable. This all-in-one cable provides both power and video transmission up to 300ft / 91m.
Long-range night vision capabilities
This varifocal security camera provides you peace of mind, boasting 140 feet of excellent night vision ability. It uses an automatic Infrared Cut Filter (ICR) designed to provide you with sharp and accurate color video during the day, and detailed black and white infrared video at night.
Enhanced Clarity in Low-Light Situations
Your camera uses DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) technology to filter out noise from low-light settings as well any noise caused by motion. By eliminating graininess, your camera provides a cleaner, more accurate image with better clarity, sharpness, and improved motion detection, enhancing your HD experience even in the dark! Not only does DNR reduce noise, but it reduces video file sizes as well, giving you greater disc space for storage.
Engineered for the outdoors
The LNB3373SB security camera can withstand virtually any kind of weather. It even continues to operate in temperatures as low as -30 degree C (22 degree F).
This IP camera works with NVRs:
Easily connect this IP camera to any Lorex or FLIR HD IP NVR, the camera is also compatible with all NVRs that support ONVIF protocols.
ONVIF is an open standard protocol for IP Network Cameras to communicate easily with Network Video Recorder (NVR) devices.
Built and designed to withstand vandalism.
Camera performs both in outdoor and indoor applications.
View video during the day and with night vision at night.
- Image Sensor 1/3 inch CMOS Sensor
- Effective Pixels H: 2304 x V: 1536
- Resolution 3MP @ 20fps
- 1080p @ 30/25fps
- Scan System Progressive
- Sync System Internal
- AES Shutter Speed 1/3 (4) ~ 1/100,000s
- Min. Illumination 0.1 Lux without IR LED
- 0.01 Lux with IR LED
- Lens / Lens Type 2.7 – 12mm F1.4 / Motorized varifocal
- Digital Noise Reduction 3D-DNR
- Wide Dynamic Range Digital WDR
- FOV (Horizontal) 33 degree ~ 93 degree
- Termination RJ45 10/100 Ethernet
- IR LED / Type 850nm
- Night Vision Range 140ft (43m) / 90ft (27m) 2
- Power Requirement PoE (Power over Ethernet) Class 3 / 12V DC
- Power Consumption 700mA / 8.4W
- Operating Temp. Range 22 degree ~ 140 degree F / -30 degree ~ 60 degree C
- Operating Humidity Range 95% RH
- Indoor/Outdoor Both (IP66) 3
- Weight (including stand) 1.7lbs / 0.8kg