Lorex LNB9272S 4K 30FPS 4X Zoom Bullet Camera
Nocturnal 4k Ultra HD Camera
Welcome to the next generation of security monitoring. Nocturnal security cameras from Lorex offer the longest night vision range, the best resolution, and the highest weatherproof ratings available. Dressed in black or white aluminum, Nocturnal security cameras are highly vandal resistant and can be used in discreet (black) or highly visible (white) ways. Available in both bullet and dome models, these cameras are just what you need to protect your property and your family – day and night.
- IR night vision range up to 400ft (122m) in ambient lighting
- Remote zoom & focus, 2.7-12mm motorized varifocal AI lens, 102-39°(H) field of view
- Color Night Vision delivers full color nighttime video for improved recognition of objects in low light conditions
- Weatherproof metal housing for outdoor & indoor installation (IP67 Rated)
- 100ft (30m) CAT5e cable included per camera
4K UltraHD Resolution
Give yourself the best chance to capture the details you need with 4K UltraHD resolution security footage.
Long Range Color Night Vision
Nocturnal security cameras have the longest night vision ranges available. With the help of external lighting, these cameras will also record in full color all night long.
Sony Exmor R CMOS Sensor
An 8.51 megapixel Sony Exmor R CMOS image sensor delivers exceptionally detailed 4K resolution and incomparable low-light performance.
Back Illuminated Pixel Technology
Back illuminated image sensors allow incoming light to be directly absorbed without being diluted by the metal wiring layer of front illuminated image sensors.
HEVC – High Efficiency Video Coding
Keep the 4K footage without the 4K file size. HEVC is used by Nocturnal cameras to compress video file sizes without any noticable difference in quality.
Automatic Mechanical Lens Filter
This lens filter prevents video discoloration by stopping UV and infrared rays from entering the camera’s lens during the day. The filter will then disengage at night.
30 Frames Per Second
Select Nocturnal security cameras (LNB9232, LNB9272) are capable of recording 4K resolution footage at a real-time 30 frames per second rate. Other models can record 4K @ 15fps or at a real-time 30 frames per second (FPS) rate in 2K resolution.
Full Metal Black Housings
Nocturnal cameras are built using aerospace-grade aluminum. This is the same type of metal used in construction of many airplanes and cars.
Extreme Weather Performance
Nocturnal security cameras are rated IP67. This means that they can endure all types of weather, including freezing temperatures.
- Image Sensor Ultra HD 4K/8MP CMOS
- Effective Pixels H: 3840 × V: 2160
- Field of View (H) 112°
- Day / Night Auto (ICR) / Color / B/W
- Min. Illumination 0.02lux @ F2.5 (B/W) 0.7lux @ F2.5 (Color)
- IR Illumination 400ft / 112m
- Video Output RJ45
- Electronic Shutter Range 1/3(4)s – 1/100000s
- Lens Type Fixed Motorized Varifocal Fixed
- Focal Length / Aperature 2.8-12mm / F1.8-2.88 2.8mm / F2.5
- Optical Zoom 4.4x
- Video Compression H.265/H.264
- Frame Rates 4K (8mp) @ 30fps
- True WDR True WDR
- Noise Reduction 3D DNR Advanced
- Smart IR Yes
- Audio N/A
- Protocol IPv4/IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, TCP/IP, UDP, UPnP, ICMP, IGMP, SNMP, RTSP, RTP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, PPPOE, DDNS, FTP, IP Filter, QoS, Bonjour
- Onvif Conformnace ONVIF Profile S
- Material Aluminum Alloy
- Product Dimensions (H × W) 3.7″ H × 10.8″ W
- Weight 2.4lb / 1.1kg
- Network Port RJ45
- Power Input PoE (Power over Ethernet) Class 0 / 12V DC
- Power Consumption (max) 7.8W
- Ingress Protection IP67