Lorex LNE4422B 4MP IP HD Dome Camera with Color Night Vision
- ONVIF Compliant: ONVIF is an open standard protocol for IP Network Cameras to communicate easily with Network Video Recorder (NVR) devices.
- Vandal Resistant: Built and designed to withstand vandalism.
- Indoor Outdoor: Camera performs both in outdoor and indoor applications.
- Night Vision: View video during the day and with night vision at night.
- 1 x IP Dome Camera
- 1 x Mounting Kit
- 1 x 100ft Ethernet Cable
- High definition 4mp image sensor delivers double the detail of 1080p1
- 4mp Super HD video recording provides superior quality for reviewing fine details in heightened resolution
- Color Night Vision provides full color images at night, letting you identify objects and people more accurately than in black & white2
- IR night vision range up to 150ft (40m) in ambient lighting and 90ft (27m) in total darkness3
- ClearNight imaging for improved low light performance and improved recording efficiency
- H.265 offers significant bandwidth and video storage savings over older compression technologies, extending the amount of video stored on the hard drive4
- True High Dynamic Range (HDR) improves image clarity in high-contrast lighting, revealing details in extremely bright and dark areas of the image
- Intelligent compression saves recording space by optimizing video performance based on available bandwidth
- Wide angle 90 degree field of view (horizontal)
- Ceiling / wall mountable
- Simple camera installation using a single Cat5e cable with Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- 100ft (30m) Ethernet cable included for camera video and power
- Extend the camera’s video and power with a single Ethernet cable up to 300ft (91m) from the recorder
- Cold climate capability (-22 degree F / -30 degree C)
- Weatherproof for outdoor & indoor installation (IP66 Rated)
Plug-and-Play installation with PoE
The LNE4422 4mp security camera belongs to our advanced line of digital IP security cameras that use PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) technology.
- Video transmission
- Power to the camera
- A stable network connection
- Installation flexibility up to 300ft* (as the camera does not need to be plugged in)
*If more distance is needed you may need to add a PoE switch. Please click here to learn more about PoE switches.
Never miss a single moment with real-time 30 frames per second (FPS) recording (1080p mode). Recording at 30 FPS will provide you with exceptionally smooth on-screen movement to make sure that you capture the details you need
High Efficiency Video Encoding
Save up to 40% storage space with HEVC (otherwise known as H.265) video compression capabilities. This means that HEVC will keep the 2K video quality, but save you plenty of storage space. It will also let you watch the highest quality security footage while you are away from your home or business without large data transfers.
Enhanced Security Monitoring with HDR
Your security camera uses HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology to ensure you capture the most important details, regardless of lighting conditions. Dynamic range is measured as the difference between the brightest point and the darkest point of the video. HDR technology uses this difference to automatically adjust the picture’s brightness, resulting in optimized, highly-detailed security video
Enhanced Clarity in Low-Light Situations
Your camera uses DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) technology to filter out noise from low-light settings as well any noise caused by motion. By eliminating graininess, your camera provides a cleaner, more accurate image with better clarity, sharpness, and improved motion detection, enhancing your HD experience even in the dark! Not only does DNR reduce noise, but it reduces video file sizes as well, giving you greater disc space for storage.
Color Night Vision – A difference maker
Take your night vision security coverage one step further with our Color Night Vision (CNV) technology. This feature:
- Provides full-color video, even in low-light conditions.
- Delivers an extra level of visual detail that can help identify people or objects
- Adds increased contrast for easier detection and recognition of people and objects
*Your color night vision security cameras also feature ClearNight technology for exceptional black and white low-light viewing if the environment is too dark for color imaging
Is this security camera weatherproof?
Your 2K security camera is perfect for the outdoors. It is fully weatherproof (IP66 rated) and can withstand furious winds, torrential downpours, and furious snowstorms with ease. It will even continue to operate in cold climates as low as -22 degree F / -30 degree C.
Full Metal Camera Housing
Built from a solid unibody metal housing, the LNE4422 allows for durability while still maintaining a lightweight design. The corrosion-resistant aluminum body makes this camera perfect for both indoor and outdoor use, protecting it from even the harshest of weather; rain, snow, or hail. Engineered from the same material that is used in construction of airplanes and cars, this Lorex camera is strong enough to withstand large impacts unlike conventional plastic security cameras.
- Image Sensor: 1/3″ 4MP 1
- Video Format: NTSC / PAL
- Compression: H.2654 /H.264
- Effective Pixels: H: 2688 x V: 1520
- Resolution: 4MP (2688×1520) @ 20fps
- Scan System: Progressive
- Sync System: Internal
- S/N Ratio: 46dB (AGC OFF)
- Iris: EIS
- AES Shutter Speed: 1/3 ~ 1/100,000 seconds
- Min. Illumination: 0.38 lux without IR; 0.28 lux with IR
- Video Output: IP
- Lens / Lens Type: 2.8mm F2.0 / Fixed
- Field of View (Horizontal): 90 degree
- Termination: RJ45 Ethernet / 12V DC Power Barrel (optional)
- IR LED Type: 850nm
- Night Vision Range: 150ft (45m) / 100ft (30m) 3
- Color Night Vision: Yes
- Power Requirement: PoE (Power over Ethernet) / 12V DC
- Power Consumption: Max. 250mA / 3.0W
- Operating Temp. Range: -22 degree ~ 140 degree F / -30 degree ~ 60 degree C
- Operating Humidity Range: 95% RH
- Environmental Rating: IP66 (Indoor / Outdoor)
- Weight: 0.65lbs / 0.30kg