MeshForce Whole Home Mesh WiFi System M3 Suite
- MeshForce M3 WiFi system New Generation Mesh AC1200 WiFi sytem
- Supports up to 60 devices
- Cover more than 4000 square feet Eliminate WiFi Dead Spots
- Support up to 6 Wifi dead spots
- Easy to Setup and Manage
- Secure Connection to Your Smart Home with WPA/WPA2 PSK Mixed security
- 7×24 Customer Support
Introducing MeshForce M3 Suite, the second generation MeshForce whole home mesh WiFi coverage system. Seamless and super high-performance coverage across your big house.
Use this MQ4617351 Coupon Code to get 10% off to shop from the link below (Up to Sep 2020)
The New Generation WiFi Performance
MeshForce model M3 supports gigabit ethernet and 1200Mbps dual band WiFi on both 802.11n and 802.11ac. Upgraded WiFi performance covers bigger area compare with M1.
M3 Dot for Further Flexible WiFi
Introducing new M3 Dot wall plug WiFi extension unit, a powerful and mini WiFi extender that only works with your MeshForce WiFi system. No need power cords or wires, simply plug in and add the dots in the app, your WiFi range becomes wider.
One SSID for Entire Home
MeshForce’s Mesh technology allows multiple mesh points communicate with each other and self-heals the network quality. It allows you walk from upstairs to down, from garage to backyard without disconnecting because the mesh system always back your strong WiFi signal.
Manage WiFi on Mobile Remotely
We made setup and manage WiFi easier. Now you can set up your WiFi with My Mesh mobile app, rather than through your old router’s complicated admin page. You can even control your home WiFi remotely in the App.
Secure and Reliable
Higher class WPA2 Mixed encryption mode protects your WiFi password and data in better way. Now you can provide temporary WiFi access with guest mode to your visitors.
- New Generation Mesh WiFi: The future of WiFi is here, replace your old wireless router with all new MeshForce M3 WiFi system. Equipped with gigabit ethernet, the flawless and flexible AC1200 dual band WiFi whole house system supports up to 60 devices, it is a smart home hub for PC, mobile, TV, and everything that connects wirelessly.
- Eliminate WiFi Dead Spots: Cover more than 4000 square feet from garage to backyard, seamless single WiFi name for entire house. Easy to expand the coverage by adding more M3 Dots, simply use M3 Dot wall-plug WiFi extender to eliminate WiFi dead spots. Support up to 6 dots to build WiFi system for any home size.
- Easy to Setup and Manage: Use My Mesh app and complete setup your mesh WiFi system in less than 15 minutes. Manage your connections and guest network right on your iOS or Android mobile devices, at home or remotely, anytime and anyplace.
- Secure Connection to Your Smart Home: Your data and WiFi access are securely protected under WPA/WPA2 PSK Mixed security – the industry level password encryption. Welcome your visitors and friends with guest network in isolated WiFi zone, safeguards your privacy and smart home access.
- 7×24 Customer Support: You don’t need to be a pro because we are here. 7×24 online customer support, ask us anything at any time. Backed by 30 days money-back guarantee and awarded customer service.
Plug Dot to Anywhere Needs WiFi
M3 Dot is designed to extend the coverage flexibly and elegantly. After you set up the main mesh point, easily plug the dot to power outlets where the WiFi signal is weak. (Maximum 6 dots)
Manage your kids’ Internet access by device and period. Develop a healthy lifestyle and avoid addiction.
WiFi for Guests
Protect your password and privacy in a better way with Guest WiFi feature. Let your visitors’ devices in the isolated network zone.
Kick out unknown devices anytime through the My Mesh app, keep your WiFi always in your control.
Control your WiFi anywhere with My Mesh app, check WiFi status and connections. (Sign-in required)
Standards IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u
M3: 1 x Gigabit LAN/WAN Ethernet port, 1 x Gigabit LAN Ethernet port
M3 Dot: 1 x Megabit LAN Ethernet port
M3: 2 x 3 dBi built-in omni-directional antennas
M3 Dot: 2 x 2 dBi built-in omni-directional antennas
M3: 1 x Reset button
M3 Dot: 1 x Reset button
Input: 100 – 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.6 A
Output: DC 12 V == 1 A
Input: 100 – 240V, 50/60 Hz, 0.3 A
Output: 9V == 800mA
Indicator M3: 1 System/Signal
M3 Dot: 1 System/Signal
M3: 91 mm x 91 mm x 93 mm (3.58 in. x 3.58 in. x 3.66 in.)
M3 Dot: 114 mm x 68 mm x 45 mm (4.48 in. x 2.67 in. x 1.77 in.)
M3 Dot: 172g/a
5 GHz: IEEE 802.11ac/a/n
2.4 GHz: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
5GHz: 867 Mbps
2.4GHz: 300 Mbps
Frequency Simultaneous dual band 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz
Wireless Security WPA2-PSK (default)
Wireless Roaming Compliant with IEEE 802.11k/v/r
Internet Connection Type PPPoE, Dynamic IP, Static IP, Bridge Mode
DHCP Client List
Port Forwarding ;
UDP flood attack defence
TCP flood attack defence
Dlood attack defence
DNS Manually setting up DNS server
IPsec pass through
PPTP pass through
L2TP pass through
Firmware upgrade online
Resetting to factory settings
Download “My Mesh” on iOS or Android device.
A mobile device running Android 4.0+ or iOS 8+
Operating Temperature: 0 °C – 40 °C
Storage Temperature: -40 °C – 70 °C
Operating Humidity: (10% – 90%) RH non-condensing
Storage Humidity: (5% – 90%) RH non-condensing
Certificates FCC, CE, RoHS, EAC, IC
In the Box:
1× MeshForce M3 WiFi Point
2× MeshForce M3 Dot
1× Ethernet Cable
1× Quick Start Guide