NETGEAR CM1000 Ultra-High Speed Cable Modem DOCSIS 3.1
- DOCSIS 3.1 is 10X faster than DOCSIS 3.0 great for streaming HD videos, faster downloads, and high-speed online gaming
- Industry’s first CableLabs DOCSIS 3.1 cable modem Certified for XFINITY by Comcast. Fast self-activation for XFINITY customers – Get connected without a service call
- Compatible with DOCSIS 3.0 Supports 32 downstream and 8 upstream channels
- Modem needs a router. NOTE: Connect the CM1000 High Speed Cable Modem directly to your computer or wireless router for connecting to other wireless devices
- Ultra-High Speed Cable Modem-DOCSIS 3.1 (CM1000)
- Ethernet cable
- Quick start guide
- Power adapter
DOCSIS 3.1 Ready.
The NETGEAR CM1000 Ultra-High Speed Cable Modem provides a connection to high-speed cable Internet with speeds up to 1 Gbps. It is the industry’s first DOCSIS 3.1 CableLabs Certified cable modem, 10X faster than DOCSIS 3.0. Working with DOCSIS 3.0 and DOCSIS 3.1 cable Internet service providers, it is the ultra-high speed cable modem ready for today’s service plans & future upgrades. Save money over time by owning your cable equipment and avoiding monthly rental charges from your Internet provider.
XFINITY Gigabit/Blast/Extreme Internet plans.
- Call your ISP for additional compatibility information.
- Not compatible with Cable bundled voice services.
- Not cerified for Charter or TWC.
- Backward compatible to DOCSIS 3.0.
Fastest Cable Internet Access
Up to 1 Gbps download for streaming HD videos, faster downloads, and highspeed online gaming. 32 downstream & 8 upstream SC-QAM channels. Fast web self-activation for XFINITY customers-Get connected without a service call. Gigabit Ethernet port-Fastest wired speeds to connect your router or computer.
DOCSIS 3.1 OFDM 2×2
Upgrading to a DOCSIS 3.1 modem means you’ll still enjoy your current Internet service and be ready for the fastest speeds available in your service area.
Number of Ethernet Ports
- One (1) Gigabit Ethernet port with auto-sensing technology
- Fast download and upload speed enables up to 1 Gbps download speeds
- 2 OFDM downstream & 2 OFDM upstream channels for DOCSIS 3.1 connection
- 32 downstream and 8 upstream channels for DOCSIS 3.0 connection
- Meets DOCSIS 3.1 specifications and is backward compatible with DOCSIS 3.0 networks
- Works with XFINITY from Comcast (not compatible with Cable bundled voice services)
- Gigabit Ethernet port with auto-sensing technology
- Simple-CD-less installation
- Memory: 128 MB NAND flash and 256 MB RAM
- DOCSIS Quality of Service (QoS)
- IPv6 support (Internet Protocol Version 6)
- Cable broadband Internet service
- Please check your cable Internet service provider web site for data speed tier compatibility and to ensure it provides DOCSIS 3.1 service, otherwise this modem will only work as a DOCSIS 3.0 modem
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, or other operating systems running a TCP/IP network
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4, or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
- Not compatible with Cable bundled voice services
- Dimensions: 8.8 x 5.4 x 5.9 in (222.7 x 135.9 x 149 mm)
- Weight: 0.84 lb (380 g)
- One (1) LAN Gigabit Ethernet port
- One (1) WAN coaxial cable connection