NETGEAR Orbi Wall-Plug RBK33 Whole Home Mesh WiFi System
- FastLane3™ Technology: The dedicated WiFi backhaul creates better 4K HD streaming & gaming, even as you connect more devices.
- Your Home. Covered. This kit of three covers up to a 5,000 sq ft home with highperformance 2.2Gbps WiFi.
- Manage Your Kids’ Screen Time. Circle® with Disney Smart Parental Controls lets you easily manage content & time online on any device.
- One WiFi Network. Enjoy the convenience of a single WiFi name for your whole home.
- Simple & Secure. Use the Orbi app or a web browser to create secure whole home WiFi in minutes.
Whole Home Coverage – Upstairs and Downstairs
Eliminate deadzones throughout your whole home up to 5,000 square feet! Other types of WiFi equipment lose speed and range over large distances.
Fast and reliable WiFi coverage
Connect all your WiFi devices without losing speeds! Freely roam around your home with uninterrupted streaming and downloading.
Limit daily Internet time for websites, apps, and more. Set individual filter levels for family members to match their age and interests.
Flexible connectivity options
The Orbi router comes with 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports. This is ideal to hard-wire entertainment centers, game systems, and home offices for fast Internet speeds. The wall-plug satellite conveniently plugs into a wall outlet.
Expandable for more WiFi coverage
Easily add more Orbi satellites to your existing Orbi WiFi system for additional WiFi coverage. Indoor and Outdoor satellite options fit any need (sold separately).
Easily create a Guest Network
Be a good host and have your guests experience the best WiFi in town. Easily and securely share your home or Guest WiFi credentials.
Orbi™ is the simplest and smartest way to enjoy high-speed WiFi in every corner of your home. This Orbi WiFi System comes with an Orbi WiFi Router and two Wall Plug Satellites that cover homes up to 5,000 square feet. Innovative Tri-band WiFi helps maximize the Internet speeds available in your home. Enjoy better WiFi. Everywhere
The Orbi Tri-Band Superhighway
With NETGEAR-patented Tri-band WiFi technology, Orbi establishes a dedicated backhaul connection that helps maximize internet speeds for 4K streaming and connections to multiple devices.
In a hallway or kitchen, garage or basement, the Wall Plug Satellite only needs an electrical outlet to deliver great WiFi. Without any cords you now have new options for placement and get create WiFi to every room of your house. This Orbi WiFi System (RBK30) comes with an Orbi WiFi Router and Wall Plug Satellite and covers up to 3,500 square feet with high performance AC2200 WiFi.
Plug-in Strong WiFi
The Orbi wall plug satellite provides new flexibility on where you expand WiFi coverage.
What’s In the Box?
- One (1) Orbi Router (RBR40)
- Two (2) Orbi Wall Plug Satellites (RBW30)
- One (1) 2m Ethernet cable
- One (1) 12V/2.5A power adapter
- Quick start guide
Orbi Router (RBR40)
- Dimensions: 6.4 x 3.1 x 8.0in
- Weight: 1.65lb
Orbi Wall Plug Satellite (RBW30)
- Dimensions: 3.3 x 3.0 x 6.34in
- Weight: 0.67lb
- Orbi AC2200 Router & AC2200 Wall Plug Satellites (866+866+400Mbps)†
- Simultaneous Tri-band WiFi
- Radio 1: IEEE® 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz–256QAM support
- Radio 2: IEEE® 802.11a/n/ac 5GHz–256QAM support
- Radio 3: IEEE® 802.11a/n/ac 5GHz–256QAM support
- Dedicated Backhaul Technology
- Four (4) high-performance antennas with high-power amplifiers
- Implicit/Explicit Beamforming for 2.4 & 5GHz bands (866+866+400Mbps)†
- MU-MIMO capable for simultaneous data streaming on multiple devices
- Four (4) 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports (Router); – 1 WAN & 3 LAN
- Security: – WPA/WPA2-PSK support; – Guest WiFi Network is easy to setup separate & secure Internet access for guests
- Voice Control: – Amazon Alexa™ / – The Google© Assistant
- Circle® with Disney – Smart Parental Controls to manage content and time online for all your devices. Learn more at netgear.com/circle
Plug in Strong WiFi
The Orbi wall plug satellite gives you more options on where you can expand your WiFi. Easily add more satellites by plugging them directly into wall sockets in the kitchen, hallway or sunroom and enjoy faster WiFi in more places.