Netgear Rax20 AX1800 Wifi 6 Router
- Extremely fast WiFi—Up to 1.8Gbps (600 + 1200 Mbps†) wireless speeds.
- Improved Capacity—Wi-Fi 6 uses OFDMA to improve capacity and efficiency of your network, so more devices can connect without slowing down your WiFi.
- Powerful Quad-Core Processor—Smooth 4K UHD streaming to Smart TVs, mobile devices and gaming consoles.
- 5 Gigabit Ports—Connect more wired devices for faster file transfer and uninterrupted connections with 1 WAN & 4 LAN ports
- Nighthawk App—Easily set up your router and get more your of your WiFi.
- Automatic Firmware Updates — Latest security patches delivered to the router.
- Works with Existing WiFi Devices – Backward compatible with Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) and earlier generation WiFi standards.
- Works with Amazon Alexa™ and the Google Assistant.
- Supports WPA3, the latest and cutting-edge Wi-Fi security protocol
- USB 3.0 PORT—Faster streaming, backup and easy access to your stored media
HIGH-PERFORMANCE ROUTER WITH THE LATEST WIFI 6 TECHNOLOGY
Enjoy blazing fast Internet connections on all your devices. The NETGEAR® 4-Stream AX1800 WiFi 6 Router, built with the lastest generation WiFi 6 technology, provides speeds up to 1.8Gbps and greater capacity to handle more devices on your network, ensuring that you can enjoy fast speed and reliable streaming. Powerful quad-core processor ensures superior performance for concurrent real-time applications such as mulitmedia streaming, online gaming, and audio/video chats. This next-gen router is recommended for small to medium homes, up to 1,500 sq. ft., with 20 or more connected devices.
4-Stream WiFi – Connect, Stream and Download Faster
More WiFi streams means more available bandwidth and less congestion for all the devices in the WiFi network. The Nighthawk AX4 provides consistent and powerful signal strength to multiple devices at the same time so you can enjoy smooth gaming and 4K UHD video streaming, faster file transfers and backups.
Improved Network Capacity for More WiFi Devices
Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiple Access (OFDMA) enables efficient data scheduling so that more transmissions can be sent at the same time, resulting in an impressive capacity increase in your network. This increased or available bandwidth allows you to add more devices to your network. The AX1800 WiFi 6 Router supports uplink and downlink OFDMA to efficiently use air-time with better frequency reuse, reduced latency, and increased network efficiency. This is extremely useful for latency sensitive applications such as virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR) and Internet of things (IoT) sensors.
Powerful Performance at Core
The AX1800 WiFi 6 Router is powered by a quad-core processor designed to transfer gigabits of data with almost zero CPU load. Robust processing power provides the best performance across all wired and wireless interfaces. The quad-core processor ensures superior performance for connect real-time applications such as multimedia streaming, online gaming, and audio/video chats.
- WIFI TECHNOLOGY
- 802.11ax Dual Band WiFi (AX1800)
- WIFI PERFORMANCE
- AX1800 WiFi
- WIFI RANGE
- Small to medium homes
- WIFI BAND
- Simultaneous dual band 2.4 & 5GHz
- NUMBER OF ETHERNET PORTS
- Five (5) 10/100/1000 Mpbs Gigabit Ethernet ports (1 WAN & 4 LAN)
- Quad-core processor
- KEY FEATURES
- 1.5x Better Performance than an AC Router—4-stream WiFi with up to1.8Gbps† for fast wireless speeds.‡
- More WiFi for More Devices—OFDMA§ allows efficient data transmission at the same time.
- Powerful Processor—Quad-Core processor ensures smooth 4K UHD streaming.
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Ports—Connect more wired devices for faster file transfer and uninterrupted connections.
- Standards-based WiFi Security (802.11i, 128-bit AES encryption with PSK)
- Automatic firmware update delivers latest security patches to the router
- VPN Support—Secure access to your home network away from home
- PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Dimensions: 9.96 x 6.06 x 1.69 in (253 x 154 x 43 mm)
- Weight: 1.23lbs (558.4g)
- PACKAGE CONTENTS
- 4-Stream AX1800 WiFi 6 Router (RAX20)
- Ethernet cable
- Quick start guide
- Power adapter, localized to country of sale
- 2.4GHz: 600Mbps, 40/20 MHz 1024/256-QAM
- 5GHz: 1200Mbps, 80/40/20 MHz 1024-QAM
- Five (5) 10/100/1000Mbps—(1 WAN & 4 LAN) Gigabit Ethernet ports
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Microsoft® Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista®, XP®, 2000, Mac OS®, UNIX®, or Linux®
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 11 or higher, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome™ 55 or higher, Firefox® 45 or higher, Safari® 10 or higher
- TP-link Archer AX20 AX1800 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Router
- Rock Space AC1200 Mesh WiFi System
- Google Nest Mesh Wifi System