Omada Eap265 HD AC1750 Access Point
- Fast Dual-Band Wi-Fi: Simultaneous 450 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 1300 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 1750 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds.†
- High-Density Connectivity: MU-MIMO, Load Balance, and professional antennas improve capacity in high-density environments to connect more devices simultaneously.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Supports Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)‡, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Seamless Roaming: Even video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations.§
- PoE Support: Supports both standard 802.3af/at and Passive PoE (PoE adapter included) for flexible installations.
- Secure Guest Network: Along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
Software Defined Networking (SDN) with Cloud Access
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Connect More Devices in Dense Environments
With enterprise-class performance, EAP265 HD is designed to meet the challenging goal of increased capacity by up to 3 times in dense environments compared to standard AC EAP without high-density capability. MU-MIMO and professional antennas help to deliver reliable WiFi to more devices simultaneously, leveraging multi-user experience like never before.
Premium Dual-Band Speeds with Long Range Coverage
Supported 802.11ac Wave2 technology, EAP265 HD provides boosted Wi-Fi speeds up 1750 Mbps for more devices in high-dense environments. Dedicated high-power antennas with Beamforming ensure long range coverage over the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz band. Advanced wireless technologies like Load Balance, Band Steering, and Airtime Fairness optimize the whole network performance and improve efficiency.
802.11k/v roaming switches clients automatically to the AP with the optimal signal with a seamless transition when moving. This allows sensitive applications like VoIP and video conferences to go uninterrupted.
Omada SDN—Smarter Cloud Solution for Business Networking
Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches and gateways, guaranteeing powerful business network with higher efficiency, higher security, and higher reliability.
Hassle-Free Centralized Cloud Management:
100% centralized cloud management of whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
Secure Guest Network with Facebook Wi-Fi and SMS Login
Guest Network provides elevated secure access to guests sharing your Wi-Fi network, with captive portal helping maintain only authorized guests to use the network. The addition of SMS and Facebook authentication simplifies the captive
Multiple PoE Options for Easy Installation
EAP265 HD supports both 802.3af PoE and Passive PoE power supply, can be either powered by a PoE switch or the provided PoE adapter. The addition of elegant appearance and simple mounting design for easy attachment to a wall or ceiling further makes deployment effortless and flexible.
portal even further to simplify connectivity and power up your business.
Easy Management with the Omada App
Follow configuration instructions on the free Omada app to get set up in minutes. Omada lets you configure settings, monitor the network status and manage clients, all from the convenience of a smart phone or tablet.
|Interface||2 × Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) Port|
(One port supports IEEE802.3af/at PoE and Passive PoE)
|Physical Security Lock||Yes|
|Power Supply||• 802.3af/at PoE|
• 48V Passive PoE (+4,5pins; -7,8pins. PoE Adapter Included)
|Power Consumption||12.3 W|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||8.1 × 7.1 × 1.5 in|
(206 × 182 × 37 mm)
|Antenna Type||Internal Omni|
• 2.4 GHz: 3× 3.5 dBi
• 5 GHz: 3× 4 dBi
|Mounting||Ceiling /Wall Mounting (Kits included)|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11ac/n/g/b/a|
|Frequency||2.4GHz and 5GHz|
|Signal Rate||• 5 GHz: Up to 1300 Mbps|
• 2.4 GHz: Up to 450 Mbps
|Wireless Functions||• Multiple SSIDs (Up to 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band)|
• Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
• Automatic Channel Assignment
• Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)
• Seamless Roaming
• Band Steering
• Load Balance
• Airtime Fairness
• Rate Limit
• Reboot Schedule
• Wireless Schedule
• Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
|Wireless Security||• Captive Portal Authentication|
• Access Control
• Wireless Mac Address Filtering
• Wireless Isolation Between Clients
• SSID to VLAN Mapping
• Rogue AP Detection
• 802.1X Support
• 64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2-Enterprise, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
|Transmission Power||2.4GHz: 24 dBm max.|
5GHz: 24 dBm max.
|Centralized Management||• Omada Cloud-Based Controller|
• Omada Hardware Controller (OC300)
• Omada Hardware Controller (OC200)
• Omada Software Controller
|Cloud Access||Yes (Through OC300, OC200, Omada Cloud-Based Controller, or Omada Software Controller)|
|LED ON/OFF Control||Yes|
|Management MAC Access Control||Yes|
|System Logging Local/Remote Syslog||Local/Remote Syslog|
|Package Contents||• AC1750 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point EAP265 HD|
• Gigabit Passive PoE Adapter
• Power Cord
• Mounting Kits
• Installation Guide
|Environment||• Operating Temperature: 0–40 ℃ (32–104 ℉)|
• Storage Temperature: -40–70 ℃ (-40–158 ℉)
• Operating Humidity: 10–90% RH non-condensing
• Storage Humidity: 5–90% RH non-condensing
- Netgear Wax610 AX1800 Access Point
- EnGenius EWS377AP Wi-Fi 6 Wireless Access Point
- TP-Link Omada eap660 ax3300