Open-Mesh A60 2.4-5GHz Access Point with 3×3 MIMO 802.11ac
- Single point of configuration for one access point or thousands
- Automatic reporting and alerts
- Usage statistics and control with client device fingerprinting
- Full captive portal/voucher system
- Free iOS and Android apps
- Zero cost license
- Full CloudTrax API (additional cost)
A Series Access Points Cloud-managed wireless LAN
Open Mesh A Series access points provide robust WiFi coverage anywhere you need to share a connection. Each access point is a cloudmanaged dual-band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz access point, mesh gateway and repeater all in one compact, reliable, highperformance package.
- Hospitality – Powerful, scalable cloud-managed WiFi that keeps guests coming back.
- Small/medium-sized business – Secure, cost-effective staff and guest networks built for any environment.
- Retail, food and beverage – Zero-touch deployment across 1 or 1,000’s of locations. Compelling data and integrations.
- Housing – WiFi for new and old apartments, care homes and more with less cost and complexity
Whether you’re managing one site or thousands, CloudTrax is built to grow with you. Because there’s nothing to configure on site, adding new access points and network locations takes just seconds. Create new networks by cloning existing ones and provision new access points in just a click. CloudTrax makes it easy to get all of your networks behind a single pane of glass.
CloudTrax includes free iOS and Android apps, so you can build, manage and monitor your networks while on the go. Create new networks in seconds, add new APs by simply scanning them, and swap old APs with new with zero typing or configuration. You have access to the full functionality at cloudtrax.com and can switch between mobile and desktop seamlessly.
CloudTrax can broadcast multiple unique networks, some public and others private. Public networks can be customized with powerful captive portal features, while private networks work seamlessly as an extension of your LAN. Each network can be uniquely named, left visible or hidden, and left open or password-protected with WPA2 encryption.
Don’t have time to check the network status every day? Don’t worry. If any access point goes down and doesn’t come back up within an hour, CloudTrax will automatically email you (and anyone else you designate). Outage alerts are easy to turn on and off, always keeping you in-the-know when it comes to the health of your wireless network.
- Speed (rated): 450 + 1300 Mbps
- 2.4 GHz: 3 stream, 802.11 b/g/n (max rate: 450 Mbps)
- 5 GHz: 3 stream, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (max rate: 1300 Mbps)
- Antenna 6
- Processor: QCA9558 + QCA9880
- Memory: 128MB DRAM
- Security: WPA/WPA2 Personal, WPA/WPA2 Enterprise, 802.1X RADIUS, captive portal, client isolation
- Zero config, plug and play: Yes
- Self-forming, self-healing mesh with seamless roaming: Yes
- Hardware watchdog CPU: Yes
- Free cloud management: Yes
- Captive portal w/ bandwidth throttling and splash pages: Yes
- SSIDs: 4
- SSID to VLAN tagging: Yes
- Ports: 2 Gigabit Ethernet, 1 USB
- PoE: 802.3af
- LEDs: Nine-color LED status indicator: Boot Loader, Booting Up, Firmware Upgrade, CloudTrax Check-in Failure, Key Re-pair, Check-in Succeeded, Orphan Mode, Lonely Mode and more
- Temperature: -20 to 50 C
- Mounting options: Ethernet or junction box (EU, UK, US), solid wall, solid ceiling, t-rail ceiling, outdoor wall or pole (Universal installation kit included)
- Size: 6.5″ x 6.5″ x 1.2″ weights: 0.85 Lbs
- Water and dust resistant
- Mount indoors to an Ethernet jack or junction box (EU, UK, US), solid wall, solid ceiling or t-rail ceiling
- Mount outdoors to a wall or pole
- Universal installation kit included