Q-See 4K Four Camera IP Ultra-HD H.265 with NVR 16-Channel with 4TB HDD
- Four Outdoor-Rated 4K (8MP) Ultra HD IP Bullet Cameras with 16-Channel 4TB IP NVR Digital Recorder, 16 ports of POE: ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION image sensor provides FOUR TIMES the resolution of 1080P, for superior security monitoring. Remote Viewing Available via Free App. Four of 100′ UL-Compliant Cat5e Camera Cable Included.
- NVR and Cameras support NEAR FULL MOTION recording of 15 Frames Per Second (FPS) @ 4 K resolution.
- Advanced H.265 (and H.264) Video Encoding Supported: H.265 is faster, consumes 50% LESS data and has a reduced data footprint allowing you to store more video to your NVR while also preserving and improving upon superior video quality.
- Surveillance Rated Hard Drive: This system includes a 4 TB Surveillance Rated Hard Drive that is engineered to withstand the rigorous needs of constant recording for superior video retention. Expandable Storage – Comes with one 4TB drive pre-installed, supports internally a total of 2 SATA HDD’s up to 6 TB each.
- Enhanced High-Power LEDs greatly boost lighting capacities for long-range visibility, delivering sharper image clarity while reducing light contamination from the surrounding environment. By ensuring a more uniform infrared illumination, Enhanced High-Power LEDs help eliminate traditional LED issues such as over-exposure at the center of images, or darkness at the edges.
What’s in the box
- (1) NVR with 8 built-in POE ports
- (4) 4K IP Bullet Cameras
- 4TB Hard Drive (pre-installed)
- USB Mouse / Remote Control
- HDMI Cable
- 4 100′ Cat5e Camera UL Cables
- Ethernet Network Cable
- Welcome Kit with Quick Start Guide
- Limited 2-Year Q-See Warranty
- Lifetime Online Technical Support
- Full 4K Bundle providing cutting-edge 4K Recording, Live Preview, and Playback options.
- IVA (Intelligent Video Analysis) — Gain added security as you target specific areas for surveillance purposes and fewer false alarms
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) compatible ports providing video and power over a single Ethernet cable
- 4K Video Output — View live HD sources with a compatible 4K TV
- 265 Video Compression Support — Offers reduced file sizes, optimized video and bandwidth reductions. Save on data, record more video! Backward compatible to H.264
- Expandable Storage – Supports 2 SATA HDD’s up to 6 TB each
- HDD Redundancy — RAID 1 support for added reliability; Secure your recordings by backing up footage to a second internal hard drive (not included) at the same time as recording to the primary hard drive
- Remote Monitoring through multiple devices including: Windows/Mac, Apple Devices and Android Devices.
- Smart Search – Review your security footage in a short recap video compiled of all the day’s occurrences
- Click-and-drag digital zoom in live view and playback modes
- Easy to use and convenient front panel button controls
- Instant backup of live video to a USB flash drive
- Dual video outputs (HDMI/VGA) to connect multiple displays
- Instant notifications for motion events and instant email alerts with snapshot attachments
- Multi-streaming compatibility to conserve bandwidth
- Continuous, user scheduled and motion based recording options
- Compatible with IP PTZ Cameras
- ONVIF (Ver 2.4) Compatible 3rd party IP Cameras Support: Dahua, Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, CP Plus, Dynacolor, Honeywell, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung, Sanyo, Sony, Videosec, Vivotek.
- 4K High definition image sensor provides FOUR TIMES the resolution of 1080P
- 265 (And H.264) Video Compression Support — Offers reduced file sizes, optimized video and bandwidth reductions.
- 6mm Camera Lens provides wide angle 88 degree field of view
- A full 1/3″ Image Sensor allowing for high frames in outdoor moving conditions
- Stunning Night Vision capable of viewing up to 100ft in total darkness
- IP67 Rated for Indoor or Outdoor Weatherproofing
- IR Cut Filter designed to give optimal color for day and nighttime recording
- DWDR / BLC / HLC — Optimized lighting compensations and ranges for the absolute best in focus and picture clarity
- Auto/Manual Gain Control and Electronic Shutter for superior color accuracy and sharp images
- Extreme weather compatibility: Operating Temperatures -22 degree to 140 degree F
- Flexible and easy installation via Cat5e over Ethernet with PoE (Power over Ethernet) support
- Ceiling and wall mountable with included hardware
- Technology: IP HD
- Channels: 8
- Recording Resolution: 4K, 6MP, 5MP, 4MP, 3MP, 1080p, 720p
- Live Viewing Resolution: 4K, 2K, 1080p, 1280 x 1024, 1024 x 768
- Hard Drive: Supports 2 HDD up to 6TB each
- Remote Monitoring: 128 Simultaneous users
- Compatibility: Mac/PC/Android/iOS
- Connects with: QC IP Cameras
- Monitor Connections: HDMI, VGA
- Video Compression: H.265/H.264
- Camera Type: Bullet
- Lens Size: 4mm
- IR Cut Filter: Yes
- 4K (3840 x 2160) 15FPS
- 3MP (2048 x 1536) 25FPS
- 1080p (1920 x 1080) 30FPS
- 720p (1280 x 720) 30FPS
- D1 (704 x 576) 30FPS
- Megapixels: 8MP
- Compatibility: QC Series NVRs
- Connector Type: RJ45
- Weather-Resistance: Yes
Click Here to Shop Q-See 4K (8MP) Four Camera IP Ultra-HD H.265 with NVR 16-Channel with 4TB HDD (QC826-4 + 4x QCN8090B)
LaView 8 Channel Ultra HD 4K Home Security Camera System with 4 x 8MP IP Bullet Cameras, 100ft Night Vision, Weatherproof Expandable Surveillance Camera System NVR 2TB HDD