Reolink RLC-422 5MP IP PoE Camera 4X Optical Zoom
- 5 Megapixel 2560×1920 high resolution camera with motorized Lens 4X optical zoom, 24pcs embedded infrared LEDs to get 100ft decent night vision range, 2.7mm-12mm autofocus lens with 90°~31° viewing angle.
- PoE and Vandal-Proof Dome Wired PoE dome camera, discrete and covert, plug and play, ceiling-mounted, IK 10 vandal-ressistant, ideal for retail store, restaurant, and home living room.
- Email and Notification Alert Flexible motion detection (set detection zone, schedule detection time and adjust sensibility), real-time and accurate movement alert via app push notification, email, support automatically upload motion-triggered image capture and recording to FTP. Support Micro SD card socket (Maximum support of 64G Byte) for motion detect record.
- Free App and Remote Access Rich feature and functions in free apps for iPhone, Android, Windows PC, Mac, no subscription fee, live view, remote access, motion alert, multiple channels(at least 8 camera sources), intuitive and easy to navigate.
- 24×7 Recording NVR Reliable non-stop surveillance, HD video, 24×7 video recording with Reolink PoE NVRs (support up to 16 cameras and all Reolink PoE cameras).
Reolink 2.8~12mm 4X Optical Zoom Bullet Security Camera RLC-422 includes a 1/3″ CMOS image sensor with a full 2560×1440 resolution, a 2.8~12mm 4X Optical Motorized Zoom lens with viewing angle 36 degree ~100 degree and 24 IR LEDs with a night vision range up to 65ft. It is a POE camera, which transmits video and power via one network cable, no need of power adapter. It also comes with a waterproof housing.
Reolink Mobile App and Client Software
The Mobile App is easy to use. It can automatically search and add the camera to your mobile devices. The Client software supports both Windows and Mac system. You can use the Reolink software to see Live View, snapshot and record videos. It can also help to configure the camera locally and remotely.
*ONVIF support list: Blue Iris, Milestone, iSpy, Digital WatchDog, Video Sighthound, Security Spy, Synology, and QNAP. As to others not listed here, please contact Reolink Support Team for more information
Image Sensor: 1/2.9″ CMOS Sensor
Effective Pixels: 2560×1920 (5.0 Megapixels)
Lens: f=2.7-12 mm Auto-Focus, F=1.6
Angle of View: Horizontal: 90°~31°, Vertical: 67°~24°
Day/Night Mode: Auto Switchover
Min. Illumination: 0 Lux (With IR Illuminator)
IR Distance: 30 Meters (100ft)
Backlight Compensation: Support
Noise Reduction: 3D DNR
Video Compression: H.264
Mainstream: 2560×1920, 2560×1440, 2048×1536, 2304×1296; Substream: 640×480
Mainstream: 1024Kbps~8192Kbps; Substream: 64Kbps~512Kbps
PAL: Mainstream@20fps, Substream@12fps; NTSC: Mainstream@20fps, Substream@15fps
Interface: One 10M/100Mbps RJ45
Network Protocol: HTTPS, SSL, TCP/IP, UDP, UPNP, RTSP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, FTP,P2P
Browser Supported: IE, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari
OS Supported PC: Windows, Mac OS; Smartphone: iOS, Android
Max. User Access: 20 Users (1 admin account & 19 user accounts); Support up to 12 simultaneous video streams (10 substreams & 2 mainstreams)
Storage: Micro SD Card Slot (Up to 64GByte); Support Motion Detection Record
Power Supply: 12V DC or 48V PoE (802.3af)
Power Consumption: <10W
Working Environment: -10°C~+55°C (14°F~131°F), Humidity: 10%~90%
Ingress Protection: IP66
Dimensions: Φ133×100 mm
Weight: 720 g