- Up to 40 connections with high-performance Wi-Fi. This kit includes an Orbi Pro Wi-Fi Router and an Orbi Pro Satellite
- Fast, dedicated Wi-Fi connection between the Orbi Pro Router and Satellite similar to a wired Ethernet connection without having to run an Ethernet cable
- Innovative Tri-band Wi-Fi helps maximize the Internet speeds available in your business
- Easy setup with a single and secure Wi-Fi network that works with your existing Internet service
- Business traffic separation between 3 secure networks, one for Guest Wi-Fi network with dedicated guest portal
What’s in the box?
- One (1) Orbi Pro Router (SRR60)
- One (1) Orbi Pro Satellite (SRS60)
- Two (2) wall mounts with screws
- Two (2) ceiling mounts with screws
- One (1) 2m Ethernet cable
- Two (2) 12V/3.5A power adapters
- Quick start guide
Orbi Technology wins
Up to 100% faster WiFi than other Mesh WiFi products – why settle for less when you can have the best
NETGEAR-Patented FastLane3 Technology
- 1.7 Gbps Dedicated Backhaul
- 3 Gbps Combined WiFi Speed
- 5,000 sq ft Coverage
NETGEAR-Patented FastLane3 Technology provides a dedicated Tri-Band WiFi connection between the Router and the Satellite helps maximize Internet speeds for large file streaming and connections to multiple devices.
Your business is growing, your WiFi should too!
Orbi Pro can easily support your new employee and guest WiFi devices. Get seamless connectivity throughout your business.
Wired or Wireless, Orbi Pro has you covered
Use the Ethernet ports on the Router and the Satellite to connect your Point of Sale, printer, IP phones, digital billboard and more.
Wall/ceiling mount convenience
Designed to be mounted anywhere. Options are good.
Simple and clean form factor that packs a punch, WiFi routers, not just for squares anymore.
Quick and Easy Setup with Orbi App
Use the NETGEAR Orbi app to install & configure your Orbi Pro Tri-Band WiFi System. Available in the iOS and Android app stores.
- Orbi Pro allows to create 3 distinct WiFi networks so everyone stays connected and data stays secure.
- Check status of your devices and access helpful support information.
- You can also use web-based installation wizard at orbilogin.net
Up to 3 WiFi Internet networks (SSID) with traffic separation to define 3 dedicated and completely isolated WiFi networks inside your company securely. SSID management is easily done through the Orbi app for instant setup.
- Wire-free Installation: No need to run cables. Power up the Orbi Pro Satellite and it will automatically connect to the Orbi Pro Router.
- Blazing Fast 3 Gigabit AC WiFi Reliable and high-performance AC3000 WiFi for up to 5,000 sq ft with optimized simultaneous connections for up to 40 users (MU-MIMO).
- Separate Guest User Access: Orbi Pro comes with 3 predefined networks with traffic isolation for network owner/administrator, employees and customers. And includes a customizable guest portal.
- Location Flexibility: New industrial design for desktop, wall or ceiling placement.
What do I need for Orbi to work?
- Connect to existing modem or gateway
- Orbi AC3000 Router and AC3000 Satellite: (1,733 + 866 + 400Mbps)
Simultaneous Tri-band WiFi
- Radio 1: IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz – 256QAM support
- Radio 2: IEEE 802.11a/n/ac 5GHz – 256QAM support
- Radio 3: IEEE 802.11a/n/ac 5GHz – 256QAM support
- Six (6) high-performance antennas with high-power amplifiers
- Implicit/Explicit Beamforming for 2.4 & 5GHz bands (1,733 + 866 + 400Mbps)
- MU-MIMO capable for simultaneous data streaming on multiple devices
- Four (4) 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 1 WAN & 3 LAN for Router
- 4 LAN for Satellite
- WPA/WPA2-PSK support
- Three (3) wireless networks: Administrative devices; Employee devices; Guest devices with Captive Portal Challenge
- Guest WiFi Network is easy to setup for secure Internet access
- Guest network devices are denied access to Administrative and Employee networks and any devices on those networks
- Dimensions: 6.8 x 3.3 x 9.7 in each
- Weight: 2.06lb each
Orbi Pro Router does not support and will not pair with Orbi Home WiFi System Satellites.