Tenda MW6 Nova Wave 2 Mu-Mimo Whole Home Wi-Fi Mesh System
- RELIABLE WHOLE HOME COVERAGE – Coverage up to 6,000 square feet. Nova’s true-mesh technology provides a lag-free experience by navigating your connection through the optimal band
- PLUG AND PLAY – Straight out of the box, Nova units arrive paired to each other. Just plug in the cables, download the Tenda App and follow the instructions on your mobile device, let Nova do the work
- WAVE 2 MU-MIMO – Wave 2 offers greater density than Wave 1 in that it supports multiuser multiple input, multiple output (MU-MIMO)
- THE CENTER FOR YOUR SMARTHOME – Nova can handle simultaneous connections from multiple devices and also works with Alexa to control your compatible devices
- NETWORK ASSISTANT AT YOUR FINGERTIPS – The Tenda App helps you customize and manage your network and comes with features such as password management, network access control and parental control
- 3 identical mesh points
- 3 power adapters
- Quick instal guide
- 1 gigabit ethernet cable
Flexible Wireless Coverage for Apartments, Large Homes and Small Business.
No matter what is your house structure, a set of three Nova units can covers up to 6,000 sq. ft. There’s no hiding place for dead spots, enabling fast and consistent WiFi experience wherever you go.
Nova can communicate with multiple wireless devices at the same time, and significantly outperforms traditional routers in communication efficiency.
A normal router without MU-MIMO function can communicate with only one wireless device at the same time.
Comes with the beamforming technology to focus transmit power on to wireless device for better signal strength.
Simply blast Wi-Fi in all directions. Which cause limited Wi-Fi coverage and reliability.
How Many Nova WiFi Points Do You Need?
- One: Small home or apartment 500-2000 square feet
- Two: Medium home 2000-4000 square feet
- Three: Large home 4000-6000 square feet
Standard & Protocol
- Gigabit Ethernet ports per mesh point
- WAN and LAN on primary mesh point
- both act as LAN ports on additional mesh points
- reset button
- Input: 100-240V-50/60Hz, 0.6A
- Output: DC 12V= 1.5A
- Dimension: 100 x 100 x 100mm (3.1 x 3.1 x 3.1in.)
- Product weight(1 unit): 410g/unit
- IEEE 802.11ac/a/n 5GHz
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- 5GHz: Up to 867Mbps
- 2.4GHz: Up to 300Mbps
- Simultaneous dual band 2.4GHz & 5GHz
- SSID Broadcast
- Support MU-MIMO
- Comply with IEEE802.11v/r
Internet Connection Type
- PPPoE, Dynamic IP, Static IP, Bridge Mode
- DHCP Server
- DHCP Client List
- Port Forwarding
- Forbid UDP flood attack
- Forbid TCP flood attack
- Forbid flood attack
- Support manually setting DNS server
- IPsec pass through
- PPTP pass through
- L2TP pass through
- Parental Control
- Guest Network
- Firmware upgrade online
- Reset to factory settings
- A mobile device running Android 4.0+ or iOS 8+
- Operating Temperature: 0 degree C ~ 40 degree C
- Storage Temperature: -40 degree F ~ 70 degree F.
- Operating Humidity:10% ~ 90% RH non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 90%RH non-condensing.
- FCC, CE, RoHS, EAC, IC