TP-link Deco M4 AC1200 Whole Home Mesh System
- Deco uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole-home Wi-Fi coverage — eliminate weak signal areas once and for all!
- With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form a unified network with a single network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds*.
- A Deco M4 three-pack delivers Wi-Fi to an area of up to 5,500 square feet. And if that’s not enough, simply add more Decos to the network anytime to increase coverage.
- Deco M4 provides fast and stable connections with speeds of up to 1167 Mbps and works with major internet service provider (ISP) and modem.
Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free connections for up to 100 devices.
- Parental Controls limits online time and block inappropriate websites according to unique profiles created for each family member.
- Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.
Experience WiFi Like Never Before
Deco M4 uses TP-Link Mesh technology to cover your entire home in powerful WiFi. Multiple units seamlessly work together to create a home network like nothing you’ve ever experienced.
- WiFi Dead-Zone Killer
- Seamless Roaming
- Connects up to 100 Devices
- Two Modes in One
- Easy Setup
- Parental Controls
- Works with All Deco Models
WiFi Dead-Zone Killer
Deco M4 is the simplest way to guarantee a strong Wi-Fi signal in every corner of your home up to 5,500 square feet (3-pack). Wireless connections and optional Ethernet backhaul work together to link Deco units, providing even faster network speeds and truly seamless coverage.
Want more coverage? Simply add another Deco.
Seamless Roaming with One Wi-Fi Name
TP-Link Mesh means Deco units work together to form one unified network. Your phone or tablet automatically connects to the fastest Deco as you move through your home, creating a truly seamless Wi-Fi experience.
No More Buffering
Network speeds three times faster than previous generation routers, thanks to 802.11ac wireless technology, make Deco capable of providing a lag-free connection to up to 100 devices
Multiple 2-in-1 Router, Access Point and Range Extender Modes
Flexible and multifunctional, the Deco M4 includes a variety of features allowing it to serve as a router, access point or range extender. Just choose the mode for your actual network demands and experience the maximum wireless flexibility.
- Router (Default) – Instantly generate a private
- Access Point – Create Wi-Fi access for any
existing wired network.
AC adapter input: 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz 0.4A
AC adapter output: 12V ⎓ 1.2A
Processor: Qualcomm CPU
Interface: 2 Gigabit Ethernet Ports (WAN/LAN auto-sensing) per Deco unit
Button: 1 Reset button on the underside
External Power Supply: 12 V/1.2 A
Dimensions: Φ3.6 in. x 7.5 in. (Φ90.7 mm x 190 mm)
Antenna Type: 2 internal dual-band antennas per Deco unit
Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11 ac/n/a 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
Frequency : 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
Signal Rate: 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz / 867 Mbps on 5 GHz
Transmit Power: FCC: <30 dBm
Wireless Security: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
● Router/ Access Point Mode
● Optional Ethernet Backhaul
● Guest network
● TP-Link Mesh Technology:
Auto Path Selection
Quality of Service: WMM
WAN Type: Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/L2TP/PPTP
Management: Local Management, Remote Management
DHCP: Server, Client
Port Forwarding: Support
Access Control: Blacklist
Firewall Security: SPI Firewall
Protocols Supports: IPv4 and IPv6
Advanced Features: Parental Controls; Quality of Service
Auto FW Update
Expand Wi-Fi by adding more Deco units
2.4 GHz guest network x 1
5 GHz guest network x 1
APP: Easy setup via Deco App
3 Deco units
1 RJ45 Ethernet Cable
3 power adapters
1 quick installation guide