TP-link Omada EAP660 AX3600 Wireless Dual Band AP
Software Defined Networking (SDN) with Cloud Access
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
- Ultra-Fast Wi-Fi 6 Speeds: Simultaneous 1148 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 2402 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 3550 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds.†
- High-Density Connectivity: 4× increased capacity to connect more devices simultaneously.‡
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)§, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- 2.5G Port: A 2.5 Gbps Ethernet port boosts total internet throughput.
- Seamless Roaming: Even video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations.△
- PoE+ Support: Supports Power over Ethernet (802.3at) for convenient deployment and installation.
- Secure Guest Network: Along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
High-Density Connectivity with 4× Increased Capacity
OFDMA* and Uplink & Downlink MU-MIMO** increase network capacity by up to 4× versus Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) in high-density environments to connect more devices simultaneously‡. Leverage multi-user capabilities and upgrade your business like never before.
- Hospitality – High Quality and Full Coverage Wi-Fi
- Restaurant – Full Wi-Fi Coverage / in High-Density Environment
- Shopping Mall – Social Marketing for O2O
- Meeting Room- Wireless and Wired Connections for dense usage
- Railway Station – High-Density Wi-Fi
Blazing Fast Speed with 8 Spatial Streams
The Omada Wi-Fi 6 Access Point features the latest 802.11ax technologies like 1024 QAM and Long OFDM Symbol, which allows the EAP to boost overall speeds up to 3550 Mbps (2402 Mbps on a 5 GHz band and 1148 Mbps on a 2.4 GHz band)†. With 8 spatial streams, multi-user throughput is incredibly increased to drive more applications.
Omada SDN—Smarter Cloud Solution for Business Networking
Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches and gateways, guaranteeing powerful business network with higher efficiency, higher security, and higher reliability.
Hassle-Free Centralized Cloud Management:
100% centralized cloud management of whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
Optimized Wired Performance with 2.5 GE PoE+ Port
Armed with a 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Port, the EAP660 HD delivers exceptional multi-gigabit performance to support the insatiable demand for better and faster Wi-Fi. Compatibility with standard 802.3at PoE+ is ideal for flexible deployment.
802.11k/v roaming switches clients automatically to the AP with the optimal signal with a seamless transition when moving.△ This allows sensitive applications like VoIP and video conferences to go uninterrupted.
Boost Network Efficiency in All Aspects With Rich Advanced Features
- Band Steering : Automatically moves dual band devices onto the wider 5GHz band for faster connections.
- Load Balance: ensures large numbers of users have smooth network experiences in high-density business networks
- Airtime Fairness: Increases average network throughput in heavily congested environments
Secure Guest Network with Facebook Wi-Fi and SMS Login
Guest Network provides elevated secure access to guests sharing your Wi-Fi network, with captive portal helping maintain only authorized guests to use the network. The addition of SMS and Facebook authentication simplifies the captive portal even further to simplify connectivity and power up your business.
|Interface||1× 2.5 Gbps Ethernet Port (supports IEEE802.3at PoE)|
|Power Supply||802.3at PoE or 12 V DC|
|Power Consumption||21.5 W|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||9.6 × 9.6 × 2.5 in.|
(243 × 243 × 64 mm)
|Antenna Type||Internal Omni|
• 2.4 GHz: 4× 4 dBi
• 5 GHz: 4× 5 dBi
|Mounting||Ceiling or wall mount|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/g/b/a|
|Frequency||2.4 GHz and 5 GHz|
|Signal Rate||• 5 GHz: Up to 2402 Mbps|
• 2.4 GHz: Up to 1148 Mbps
|Wireless Functions||• 1024-QAM|
• 4× Longer OFDM Symbol
• Multiple SSIDs (Up to 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band)
• Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
• Automatic Channel Assignment
• Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)
• Seamless Roaming
• Band Steering
• Load Balance
• Airtime Fairness
• Rate Limit
• Reboot Schedule
• Wireless Schedule
• Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
|Wireless Security||• Captive Portal Authentication|
• Access Control
• Wireless Mac Address Filtering
• Wireless Isolation Between Clients
• SSID to VLAN Mapping
• Rogue AP Detection
• 802.1X Support
• WEP, WPA-Personal/Enterprise, WPA2-Personal/Enterprise, WPA3-Personal/Enterprise
|Transmission Power||< 26 dBm (2.4 GHz)|
< 26 dBm (5 GHz)
|Centralized Management||• Omada Cloud-Based Controller|
• Omada Hardware Controller (OC300)
• Omada Hardware Controller (OC200)
• Omada Software Controller
|Cloud Access||Yes (Through OC300, OC200, Omada Cloud-Based Controller, or Omada Software Controller)|
|LED ON/OFF Control||Yes|
|Management MAC Access Control||Yes|
|SNMP||v1, v2c, v3|
|System Logging Local/Remote Syslog||Local/Remote Syslog|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||• EAP660 HD|
• Power Adapter
• Ceiling/Wall Mounting Kits
• Installation Guide
|Environment||• Operating Temperature: 0–40 ℃ (32–104 ℉)|
• Storage Temperature: -40–70 ℃ (-40–158 ℉)
• Operating Humidity: 10–90% RH non-condensing
• Storage Humidity: 5–90% RH non-condensing
- Netgear Wax610 AX1800 Access Point
- EnGenius EWS377AP Wi-Fi 6 Wireless Access Point
- EnGenius EWS357AP Wi-Fi6 Indoor Access Point