Ubiquiti UAP-AC-HD Unifi Access Point
- Simultaneous Dual-Band 4×4 Multi-User MIMO
- Four-Stream 802.11ac Wave 2 Technology
- Interprise performance and unlimited scalability
- Central management controller with Unifi controller software
- Adminitrator to easily manage multiple sites locally or remotely via the cloud
- 802.3at PoE+ Compatibility
Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Management UniFi is the revolutionary Wi-Fi system that combines enterprise performance, unlimited scalability, and a central management controller. The UniFi AC HD AP has a refined industrial design and can be easily installed using the included mounting hardware. Easily accessible through any standard web browser, the UniFi Controller software is a powerful software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance. Use the UniFi Controller software to quickly configure and administer an enterprise Wi-Fi network – no special training required. RF map and performance features, real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated.
Save money and save time
UniFi comes bundled with a non-dedicated software controller that can be deployed on an on-site PC, Mac, or Linux machine; in a private cloud; or using a public cloud service. You also have the option of deploying the compact UniFi Cloud Key with built-in software.
The UniFi AC HD AP features the latest in Wi-Fi 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology.
Intuitive UniFi Controller Software
Configure and manage your APs with the easy-to-learn user interface.
Expandable Unlimited scalability:
build wireless networks as big or small as needed. Start with one (or upgrade to a five-pack) and expand to thousands while maintaining a single unified management system.
Radio Hardware Acceleration
Independent 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz dedicated hardware offload for maximized multi-user throughput and reduced latency
CPU Hardware Acceleration
Dedicated hardware offload for QoS, Guest Control, and Client Management
Optimized for MU-MIMO
Genetically optimized antenna arrays for maximal utilization of 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO Beamforming
Data is sent and received using multiple antennas to increase throughput and range.
Advanced Features in UniFi Controller
UniFi is quickly expanding to a full Software Defined Networking (SDN) solution with seamless integration of high-performance switching, gateways, and more.
Dimension and weight
- Dimensions 220 x 220 x 48.1 mm (8.66 x 8.66 x 1.89″)
- Weight: 700 g (1.54 lb)
- With Mounting Kits: 830 g (1.83 lb)
- (2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (48V), 802.3at PoE+ Supported
- Supported Voltage Range: 44 to 57VDC
- Power Supply: 48V, 0.5A PoE Gigabit Adapter*
- Power Save: Supported
- Maximum Power Consumption: 17W
- 2.4 GHz: 6-25 dBm
- 5 GHz: 6-25 dBm
- 2.4 GHz: (2) Dual-Port, Dual-Polarity Antennas, 3 dBi each
- 5 GHz: (2) Dual-Port, Dual-Polarity Antennas, 4 dBi each
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 70 degree C (14 to 158 degree F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ac-wave2
- WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- Up to Four per Radio
- Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)
Advanced Traffic Management
- VLAN: 802.1Q
- Advanced QoS: Per-User Rate Limiting
- Guest Traffic Isolation: Supported
- WMM Voice, Video, Best Effort, and Background
- Concurrent Clients: 500+
Supported Data Rates (Mbps)
Standard Data Rates
- 802.11a 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- 802.11n 6.5 Mbps to 450 Mbps (MCS0 – MCS23, HT 20/40)
- 802.11ac 6.5 Mbps to 1.7 Gbps (MCS0 – MCS9 NSS1/2/3/4, VHT 20/40/80)
- 802.11b 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
- 802.11g 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps