- Sleek industrial design – Ubiquiti Unifi UAP Wireless Access Point/Bridge 11b/g/n enterprise Wi-Fi System
- Scalability for Thousands – It is highly durable and efficient
- Ubiquiti UniFi UAP Wireless Access Point/Bridge 11b/g/n enterprise Wi-Fi System
- 23dBm, Wall/Ceiling (Kits included), 24V 1A PoE Adapter included
- Simultaneous Dual-Band Wi-Fi; Speeds up to 300 Mbps @5GHz band, and up to 450Mbps @2.4GHz band
- Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Management – No Software Fees
Model:Access Point Only
Ubiquiti UniFi UAP Wireless Access Point/Bridge 11b/g/n enterprise Wi-Fi System.23dBm, Wall/Ceiling (Kits included), 24V 1A PoE Adapter included. It is highly durable and efficient.
Sleek Industrial Design
Featuring a clean industrial design, the UniFi AP can be integrated seamlessly into any wall or ceiling surface (mounting kits included). The LED indicator simplifies deployment and configuration.
Scalability for Thousands
With its software-based capabilities, the UniFi virtual control plane allows for unlimited scalability under one centralized controller.
Plug and Play installation and intuitive management reduce the need for dedicated IT personnel resources.
Amazing Long-Range Links
The UniFi AP-LR offers a longer range up to 183m than the base model UniFi AP or UniFi AP PRO
Simultaneous Dual-Band Wi-Fi
The UniFi AP-PRO supports up to 300 Mbps, 2×2 MIMO for the 5 GHz band and up to 450 Mbps, 3×3 MIMO for the 2.4 GHz band.
Affordable Enterprise Wireless
The UniFi AP is available for less than $100 USD MSRP, delivering high-performance Wi-Fi in a streamlined form factor.
No Software Fees
The UniFi Controller software is bundled with the UniFi AP hardware at no extra charge – no separate software, licensing or support fee.
Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Management
The UniFi Controller software is a powerful, enterprise wireless software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance. A single UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers.
Dimension and weight
- Dimensions: 200 x 200 x 36.5 mm (7.87 x 7.87 x 1.44 in)
- Weight without Mounting Kits 298 g (10.51 oz)
- Weight with Mounting Kits 358 g (12.63 oz)
- (2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- Simultaneous Dual Band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- 2.4 GHz: Integrated 5 dBi Omni (Supports 3×3 MIMO with Spatial Diversity)
- 5 GHz: Integrated 4 dBi Omni (Supports 2×2 MIMO with Spatial Diversity)
- 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Passive Power over Ethernet (48V), 802.3af Supported
- 48V, 0.5A PoE Gigabit Adapter (Included)
Maximum Power Consumption
Maximum TX Power
- 2.4 GHz: 22 dBm
- 5 GHz: 30 dBm
- Up to Four Per Radio
- WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- CE, FCC, IC
- Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)
- -10 to 70 degree C (14 to 158 degree F)
- 5 – 80% Noncondensing
Advanced Traffic Management
- Per-User Rate Limiting
Guest traffic isolation
- Voice, Video, Best Effort, and Background
Supported Data Rates (Mbps)
Standard: Data Rates
- 802.11n: 6.5 Mbps to 450 Mbps (MCS0 – MCS23, HT 20/40)
- 802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
- 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
You may also consider the wireless AC-base model for this product, click the link below: