Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Management UniFi® is the revolutionary Wi-Fi system that combines
enterprise performance, unlimited scalability, and a central management controller. The UniFi nanoHD AP has a refined industrial design and can be easily installed using the included mounting hardware.
Easily accessible through any standard web browser and the UniFi app (iOS or Android™), the UniFi Controller software is a powerful software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance.
Use the UniFi Controller software to quickly configure and administer an enterprise Wi-Fi network – no special training required. RF map and performance features, real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated.
- COMPACT AND VERSATILE DESIGN: The Ubiquiti Networks UniFi nanoHD Access Point features the latest Wi-Fi 802.11ac, simultaneously with dual-band, 4×4 MU-MIMO technology and convenient 802.3af PoE compatibility in a compact and versatile design
- LED PROVISION RINGS: The unique LED provisioning ring provides administrator location tracking and alerts for each device
- SOFTWARE DEFINED NETWORKING: Easily deploy your UniFi Enterprise System using the included UniFi Controller Software. It helps you to manage thousands of UniFi devices across multiple sites, and scale your network as needed without any ongoing licensing fees
- INTUITIVE GRAPHICAL UI: The intuitive Graphical UI provides a centralized control via an easy-to-use interface. It provides real-time status by collecting and analyzing data in real time
- SUPERIOR PROCESSING POWER: The UniFi nanoHD AP is capable of complex operations (guest control, filtering, and other resource-intensive tasks) that may slow down a lesser-equipped AP. The UniFi nanoHD AP can be powered by an 802.3af PoE compliant switch
- Save Money and Save Time UniFi comes bundled with a non-dedicated software controller that can be deployed on an on-site PC, Mac, or Linux machine; in a private cloud; or using a public cloud service. You also have the option of deploying the compact UniFi Cloud Key with built-in software.
- Powerful Hardware The UniFi nanoHD AP features the latest in Wi-Fi 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology.
- Intuitive UniFi Controller Software Configure and manage your APs with the easy-to-learn user interface.
- Expandable Unlimited scalability: build wireless networks as big or small as needed. Start with one (or upgrade to a five‑pack) and expand to thousands while maintaining a single unified management system.
Dimensions :160 x 160 x 32.65 mm (6.30 x 6.30 x 1.29″)
Weight : 300 g (10.6 oz) / With Mounting Kits 315 g (11.1 oz)
Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
Power Method: 802.3af PoE
Power Supply: UniFi Switch (PoE)
Power Save: Supported
Maximum Power Consumption: 10.5W
Supported Voltage Range: 44 to 57VDC
2.4 GHz 23 dBm
5 GHz 26 dBm
2.4 GHz: 2×2
5 GHz: 4×4
2.4 GHz: 300 Mbps
5 GHz: 1733 Mbps
2.4 GHz: (2) Single-Port, Single-Polarity Antennas, 2.8 dBi each
5 GHz :(2) Single-Port, Dual-Polarity Antennas, 3 dBi each
Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/r/k/v/ac/ac-wave2
Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES), 802.11w/PMF
BSSID: 8 per Radio
Mounting: Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)
Operating Temperature: -10 to 70° C (14 to 158° F)
Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
Advanced Traffic Management
VLAN : 802.1Q
Advanced QoS: Per-User Rate Limiting
Guest Traffic Isolation: Supported
WMM : Voice, Video, Best Effort, and Background
Concurrent Clients: 200+
Supported Data Rates (Mbps)
802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
802.11n: 6.5 Mbps to 300 Mbps (MCS0 – MCS15, HT 20/40)
802.11ac: 6.5 Mbps to 1.7 Gbps (MCS0 – MCS9 NSS1/2/3/4, VHT 20/40/80), 58 Mbps to 1.7 Gbps (MCS0 – MCS9 NSS1/2, VHT 160)
802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- Ubiquiti UniFi UAP-FlexHD-US Wave 2 Wi-Fi Access Point
- Engenius ENS620EXT Outdoor Access Point
- UniFi AP XG UAP-XG-US Quad-Radio WiFi AP