UniFi 6 Long-Range Access Point
U6-LR is a high-performance Access Point leveraging advanced WiFi 6 technology to provide powerful wireless coverage to enterprise environments.
It delivers an aggregate radio rate of up to 3.0 Gbps with 5 GHz (4×4 MU-MIMO and OFDMA) and 2.4 GHz 4×4 MIMO radios. The U6-LR seamlessly blends into any environment, and is capable of being mounted in indoor and semi-outdoor environments (IP54 rated).
- 1.3 GHz dual-core processor (now upgraded to support full-duplex 1 Gbps TCP/IP performance)
- Four-stream high-efficiency Wi-Fi 6 technology
- 5 GHz band 4×4 MU-MIMO and OFDMA with radio rate of 2.4 Gbps
- 2.4 GHz band 4×4 MIMO with radio rate of 600 Mbps
- Powered with 802.3at PoE (PoE injector not included)
Integrate the U6-LR with your UniFi Network Controller in minutes, and:
- Manage your networks from a single interface.
- Enjoy intuitive configuration options, as well as robust device control and monitoring.
- Upgrade device firmware remotely.
- Easily manage network users and guests.
- Personalize the design, architecture, and privacy of guest hotspots.
Best-in-class Wi-Fi coverage and performance
With its Wi-Fi 6 capability, the U6-LR will strengthen your enterprise environment with the widest, most reliable coverage yet.
Four-stream high-efficiency Wi-Fi 6 technology
Wi-Fi 6 APs deliver an aggregate radio rate of up to 3 Gbps with 5 GHz (4×4 MU-MIMO and OFDMA) and 2.4 GHz 4×4 MIMO radios
Powerful, wider wireless coverage
The U6-LR access point utilizes Wi-Fi 6 technology to provide strong and expansive wireless coverage to all enterprise networking environments.
Simultaneously connect to more devices
Create and support over 300 distinct client connections.
Easily set up and grow your network
The U6-LR access point seamlessly integrates with the UniFi Network Controller and simplifies network bridging.
UniFi Network Controller
Host, configure, and monitor all of your network devices from a central mobile interface.
|Dimensions||Ø220 x 48 mm (Ø8.66 x 1.89″)|
|Weight||Without Mount: 800 g (1.76 lb)|
With Mount: 930 g (2.05 lb)
|Mounting Material||SGCC Steel|
|Processor Specs||Dual-Core® Cortex® A53 at 1.35 GHz|
|Memory Information||512 MB|
|Networking Interface||(1) 1 Gbps Ethernet RJ45|
|Power Method||PoE+, Passive PoE (48V)|
|Power Supply||UniFi PoE Switch|
48V, 0.5A PoE Adapter (Not Included)
|Supported Voltage Range||44 to 57VDC|
|Max. Power Consumption||16.5W|
|Max. TX Power|
4 x 4
4 x 4
|Mounting||Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)|
|Operating Temperature||-30 to 60° C (-22 to 140° F)|
|Operating Humidity||5 – 95% Noncondensing|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC|
Wi-Fi 4/Wi-Fi 5/Wi-Fi 6
|Wireless Security||WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2/WPA3*)*Supported With Upcoming Controller Versions|
|BSSID||8 per Radio|
|Advanced QoS||Per-User Rate Limiting|
|Guest Trafc Isolation||Supported|
|SUPPORTED DATA RATES (MBPS)|
|802.11a||6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps|
|802.11b||1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps|
|802.11g||6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps|
|802.11n (Wi-Fi 4)||6.5 Mbps to 600 Mbps (MCS0 – MCS31, HT 20/40)|
|802.11ac (Wi-Fi 5)||6.5 Mbps to 1.7 Gbps (MCS0 – MCS9 NSS1/2/3/4, VHT 20/40/80/160)|
|802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6)||7.3 Mbps to 2.4 Gbps (MCS0 – MCS11 NSS1/2/3/4, HE 20/40/80/160)|
- UniFi 6 Lite Access Point
- TP-link Omada EAP660 AX3600 Wireless Dual Band AP
- EnGenius EWS377AP Wi-Fi 6 Wireless Access Point