UniFi AP XG UAP-XG-US Quad-Radio WiFi AP
Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Management
The UniFi® Ecosystem enables the system integrator to effectively and efficiently create wireless network designs of any size, from small to large, with the potential for unlimited scalability.
The built-in, dedicated security and monitoring radio of the UniFi XG AP provides visibility into site performance, channel planning, and local interferers, allowing the integrator to properly evaluate performance and quickly respond to changing interference and security threat landscapes.
Easily accessible through any standard web browser and the UniFi app (iOS or Android™), the UniFi Controller software is a powerful software engine ideal for highdensity client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance.
- Powerful Hardware The UniFi XG AP features the latest in Wi-Fi 802.11ac Wave 2 MU‑MIMO technology combined with dedicated security and Bluetooth radios.
- Intuitive UniFi Controller Software The system integrator can leverage the controller to easily configure and administer an enterprise Wi-Fi network.
- Expandable The system integrator can start with one (or upgrade to a multi‑pack) and expand to thousands while maintaining a single unified management system.
- Save Money and Save Time UniFi comes bundled with a software controller that can be deployed on an on-site PC, Mac, or Linux machine; in a private cloud; or using a public cloud service. For more information about UniFi Cloud or UniFi Elite service, visit: unifi.ubnt.com
Extend Your Coverage
With the UniFi Controller software running in a NOC or in the cloud, system integrators can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers. Below are some deployment examples.
Dimensions: 228 x 228 x 50 mm (8.98 x 8.98 x 1.97″)
Weight: 1.20 kg (2.65 lb)
With Mounting Kits: 1.35 kg (2.98 lb)
(1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
(1) 1/10 Gbps ICM Ethernet Port
Power Method: 802.3bt PoE
Supported Voltage Range: 44 to 57VDC
Power Supply: PoE Injector 50VDC, 1.2A Gigabit
Power Save: Supported
Maximum Power Consumption: 31W
Radios: 2.4 GHz, (2) 5 GHz, Security
Maximum TX Power
2.4 GHz: 25 dBm
5 GHz: 25 dBm
2.4 GHz: (2) Dual-Port, Dual-Polarity Antennas, 6 dBi each
5 GHz: (2) Dual-Port, Dual-Polarity Antennas, 8 dBi each
Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/r/k/v/ac/ac-wave2
Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES), 802.11 w/PMF
BSSID: Up to 8 per Radio
Mounting: Wall/Ceiling/Junction Box (Kits Included)
Operating Temperature: -10 to 60° C (14 to 140° F)
Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
Certifications CE, FCC, IC
Advanced Traffic Management
Advanced QoS: Per-User Rate Limiting
Guest Traffic Isolation: Supported
WMM: Voice, Video, Best Effort, and Background
Concurrent Clients: 1500
Supported Data Rates (Mbps)
Standard Data Rates
802.11ac: 6.5 Mbps to 1.7 Gbps (MCS0 – MCS9 NSS1/2/3/4, VHT 20/40/80) / 58 Mbps to 1.7 Gbps (MCS0 – MCS9 NSS1/2, VHT 160)
802.11n: 6.5 Mbps to 450 Mbps (MCS0 – MCS23, HT 20/40)
802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps