Wavlink 570HA1 POE High Power Outdoor Weatherproof AP
- High Power and External Dual Polarization Antenna: With high transmission power up to 30dBm/1000mW and external dual polarization directional dual-band antenna, WL-570HA1 gets a perfect performance in long-distance.
- Dual Band: Speed up to 2.4GHz 150Mbps and 5GHz 433Mbps, high transmission power breaking down the barries of WiFi
- Passive PoE: Passive power over Ethernet(POE) Support for Flexible Deployment
- Security and Flexible: Provides WEP,WPA/WPA2.WPA-PSK /WPA2-PSK data security, ethernet(POE) Support for Flexible Deployment
- Multiple Operation Modes: WL-570HA1 supports AP, Router, WISP as operation modes. And under AP Router mode, it provides Access Point, Client, WDS, AP+WDS, Client+Repeater modes for various wireless solutions.
- 1 x WiFi AP/Router
- 2 x Antenna
- 1 x power Adapter
- 1 x POE Converter
- 1 x RJ-45 Networking Cable
- 1 x Main body holder
- 1 x Screw fitting
- 2 x Cable ties
- 1 x Quick Installation
What Does This Product Do?
WL-WN570HA1 Outdoor Point To Point CPE is designed to WISP CPE solutions and long distance wireless network solutions for video surveillance and data transmission. It features up to 1000mW wireless transmission power and has a built-in 12dBi directional dual-polarized antenna which provides an efficient way to pick up and maintains a stable signal for a wireless network connection ranging multiple kilometers.
- The AC600 AP/Router is mainly used for providing free WiFi service in big area such as factory, community, street or etc.
- The AP/Router can take an existing 2.4GHz or 5GHz wireless signal, repeater and extend it to a longer range where it is too far away for the router or access point to reach.
- Build-in High Power Technology. Support Repeater, AP, router Mode.
- Features up to 1000 mW of power and enhanced receiver design.
- Robust weatherproof casewithstands harsh outdoor conditions.
- Weater-proof RJ45 connector, integrated Passive Power over Ethernet.
- Build inlighting arrester.
- Support 3 LEDs wireless signal strength.
How it work?
- 1. Place the straps through the slots on the back of the AP/Router and then around the pole Tighten the straps
- 2. Connect one end of an LAN cable to the POE port of the provided Power injector and the other end of the LAN cable to the LAN port of the AP/Router.
- 3. Connect the LAN port of the power inject t a PC using another LAN cable.
- 4. Plug the power adapter into a wall socket.
- 5. The connection will be similar to the figure below after the above steps are finished.
600Mbps Wireless Access Point, WAVLINK Dual Band High Power AC600 Outdoor PoE WiFi Range Extender/Router/Repeater/WiFi Signal Booster Weatherproof Omni-Directional Antennas(Newest)